Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rate the race - Round 15 Singapore

Options
  • 23-09-2019 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 30,061 ✭✭✭✭

A bit delayed with this thread

Rate the race 24 votes

0%
    0%
    0%
    8%
    HarikaWillyWonkaBar 2 votes
    4%
    Burkie1203 1 vote
    29%
    Charlie-Bravoskipper_G2011H3llR4iserHa Long BayNaykidirishkopite 2011 7 votes
    37%
    Dont be at yourselfantodecoZaphInquitusGhost TrainflazioDarkglassesAnjobeAMKC 9 votes
    4%
    TCP/IP 1 vote
    12%
    LIGHTNINGRossi IRLthe_pen_turner 3 votes
    0%
    4%
    Alun 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,625 ✭✭✭Charlie-Bravo

The max I could give it was 6. Only for it wasn't a merc win, and the fact that Ferrari got a strategy right from the start. Otherwise quite a tedious race with 3 safety cars.

-. . ...- . .-. / --. --- -. -. .- / --. .. ...- . / -.-- --- ..- / ..- .--.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭H3llR4iser

It'd be a 6, 5 to the race + 1 for the winner.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,862 ✭✭✭✭flazio

Staying completely neutral and just focusing on the on track racing, a 5 is the best I can give it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,411 ✭✭✭Harika

Found it strategically really interesting, safety car at the end ruined a great final as tyres had time to recharge

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,537 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

I gave it a 6 because of the result. If it was the usual Merc 1, 2 then it would have been a 2. I hoped for more action from Max.

Riccardo was very entertaining, did he pass more people than anyone else?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,623 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

I gave it a 6.
    The good: an interesting strategy tussle for the win, some great fights down the field.
    The bad: the slow pace at the front, managing everything from sheets of data all the way through.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,734 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Not a great track, had one of its better outings, gave it a 5!

Advertisement