Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ted Heath Paedophile Investigation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 728 ✭✭✭pueblo

Barrister Michael Shrimpton exposes Ted Heath and others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Reg'stoy

pueblo wrote: »

Barrister Michael Shrimpton exposes Ted Heath and others.

Should have known when I saw david icke's name on the video that the waters of an important subject would be muddied by another loon.

German intelligence operatives with the help of Mexicans carried out the Sandy Hook school massacre :confused: German intelligence seem to be behind a lot of things according to this guy; might his name be Basil Fawlty by any chance.

He then claims that Madeleine McCann was abducted to be abused by a member of the European parliament :confused: seriously where do these people come up with this nonsense.

Truth of the matter is; pedophiles who abuse children (there are those who recognise their problem and attempt to seek help) are in the majority of cases, family members or close friends of the family. They are nurses, doctors, teachers, police etc etc. They are found in every facet of our society and are not just politicians.

To say that children are kidnapped and ritually killed by satanic cults of politicians only detracts from the real issues. But hey when you're david icke or alex jones and there's money to be made from your next book; you make it up.

But, the nail in the coffin for this particular loon is, the fact that he is currently residing at her majesties pleasure having been found guilty of making hoax calls claiming that nazi's with a stolen russian nuke were going to bomb the London Olympics.

You see that is the problem when you claim this individual as a credible source, you automatically cast doubt on genuine people who may have been abused as children.

Reg'stoy wrote: »
    Should have known when I saw david icke's name on the video that the waters of an important subject would be muddied by another loon.

David Icke called Ted Heath and Jimmy Savile long before anyone else had the guts to do so. Does the fact that he correctly called this make you very annoyed? It would seem so.
    German intelligence operatives with the help of Mexicans carried out the Sandy Hook school massacre :confused: German intelligence seem to be behind a lot of things according to this guy; might his name be Basil Fawlty by any chance.

Not a word about what he said about Ted Heath? Check the thread title and try and stay on topic.
    He then claims that Madeleine McCann was abducted to be abused by a member of the European parliament :confused: seriously where do these people come up with this nonsense.

See above
    Truth of the matter is; pedophiles who abuse children (there are those who recognise their problem and attempt to seek help) are in the majority of cases, family members or close friends of the family. They are nurses, doctors, teachers, police etc etc. They are found in every facet of our society and are not just politicians.

I can't believe you are serious with the above?! Of course paedophiles are found in every walk of life. The DIFFERENCE is not many of them form an elite ring of abusers who also happen to the have the power to cover up what they do.

You don't find it at all disturbing that someone who was PM of the UK for 4 years and many other top level establishment figures are been investigated for child sexual abuse? You don't find it any way 'out of the norm' that there are claims many children have been sexually abused and murdered for the pure enterntainment of these people?
    To say that children are kidnapped and ritually killed by satanic cults of politicians only detracts from the real issues. But hey when you're david icke or alex jones and there's money to be made from your next book; you make it up.

Ok, I wil tell you again, this thread isn't about David Icke or Alex Jones. It's about Edward Heath and his involvement in child sexual abuse. Please do let me know what you think these 'real issues' are that you refer to?
    But, the nail in the coffin for this particular loon is, the fact that he is currently residing at her majesties pleasure having been found guilty of making hoax calls claiming that nazi's with a stolen russian nuke were going to bomb the London Olympics.

Attack the source, again. Do you never address the topic at hand?
    You see that is the problem when you claim this individual as a credible source, you automatically cast doubt on genuine people who may have been abused as children.

So you are doubting the claims of sexual abuse people have made about Jimmy Savile (and others) are vaild because David Icke broke the story?

You are really hilarious, and you call conspiracy theorists loons???

David Icke called Ted Heath and Jimmy Savile long before anyone else had the guts to do so. Does the fact that he correctly called this make you very annoyed? It would seem so.

Not a word about what he said about Ted Heath? Check the thread title and try and stay on topic.

See above

I can't believe you are serious with the above?! Of course paedophiles are found in every walk of life. The DIFFERENCE is not many of them form an elite ring of abusers who also happen to the have the power to cover up what they do.

You don't find it at all disturbing that someone who was PM of the UK for 4 years and many other top level establishment figures are been investigated for child sexual abuse? You don't find it any way 'out of the norm' that there are claims many children have been sexually abused and murdered for the pure enterntainment of these people?

Ok, I wil tell you again, this thread isn't about David Icke or Alex Jones. It's about Edward Heath and his involvement in child sexual abuse. Please do let me know what you think these 'real issues' are that you refer to?

Attack the source, again. Do you never address the topic at hand?

So you are doubting the claims of sexual abuse people have made about Jimmy Savile (and others) are vaild because David Icke broke the story?

You are really hilarious, and you call conspiracy theorists loons???

David Icke claimed the world was going to end in 1998.... that reptilian royalty head some cult....
    He was a presenter on the BBC at a time when it was seemingly common knowledge that savile was up to no good. Considering his past claims, if he said it was going to be sunny, I'd bring a brolly.
    My point being loons (which he is) like him can not be considered credible sources.

Ted Heath is been investigated by a number of police forces in the UK, if the evidence of his guilt is the video you posted, well then I'll reserve judgement.

While offering your video as proof of Ted heaths guilt, you can't then ignore the other claims made in it which have been proven groundless...guilt or not by association as they say.

You make claim that there is some elite ring of abusers. Who are the main pushers of this conspiracy...jones and icke. So of course they are going to be mentioned when these claims are raised.

Again if you are making claims of an elite ring of abusers based on the evidence of someone who is currently in jail for making false claims; how is this attacking the source :confused:

Do I doubt the claims of people, quite the opposite in fact. I have posted numerous times that these loons/idiots/snake oil salesmen or what ever idiom fits this gentleman and his ilk with their ridiculous claims belittle the very real suffering that actually happened to real victims.

Do you really claim that the individual in the video is a credible source or can you not comprehend that it so much easier to ignore any actual crimes that were committed by pointing out the nonsense that is spouted by him. As for david icke breaking the story... how many people ignored him because of his past claims are you seriously saying that all that of icke's claims are true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭enno99

Why are you so sure its nonsense do you know what became of Madeleine McCann ?
    Do you think politicians who rape children are confined to UK ?

Well the police are investigating 3 murders of children on evidence of a victim who the deem to be very credible
    Perhaps its the satanic cults part you dislike
    How do you know that satanic motive were not involved ?

Do you think satanic abuse dont exist
    I dont know for sure but I wouldn't rule it out

Would be interested to how would you describe this below ?

Tied to a cross and raped whilst others masturbated at the side.

• Advertisement

enno99 wrote: »
    Why are you so sure its nonsense do you know what became of Madeleine McCann ?
    Do you think politicians who rape children are confined to UK ?

Eh, the guy is in jail for making hoax calls claiming that nazi's had a stolen russian nuke and they were going to bomb the London Olympics. Doesn't take a huge leap to conclude that other 'theories' he pushes are also nonsense.

Has any politician been found guilty, I am aware of current investigations. Carpenters are also as likely as any other individual to be criminals but their job spec doesn't make for as juicy a CT.

There has been say 10 parliaments since 1970 at 600 seats per 5 years that's 6000 MP's some have been reelected so let's say 3000. 2/3 men 1/3 women so say 2000 male MP's since 1970. Generally it is accepted that say 5% of men may abuse children (not all act on their urges) so that gives us a possible number of 100 male MP's so if only a 1/5 of them or 1% of male MP's since 1970 actually acted upon their urges; we should not be surprised if 20 MP's over the last 45 years were guilty of child abuse. These guesstimates exclude the house of Lords.

I ask again how many have been found guilty?
    Well the police are investigating 3 murders of children on evidence of a victim who the deem to be very credible
    Perhaps its the satanic cults part you dislike
    How do you know that satanic motive were not involved ?

By satanic rituals what exactly do you mean? Is there evil in the world, yes. Is this evil confined to any particular group, no.
    Do you think satanic abuse dont exist
    I dont know for sure but I wouldn't rule it out

In as much as I don't believe in any deities, I don't hold all christians guilty for the crimes of religions. The term satanic is used for dramatic reasons by certain individuals to make money. There are much worse acts (that actually happen) carried out daily by those from supposed main stream religions, then are committed by imaginary devil worshipers.
    Would be interested to how would you describe this below ?

Tied to a cross and raped whilst others masturbated at the side.

WTF... do you expect me to say to that. Catholic's kneel in front of a man nailed to a cross and eat his flesh and blood during a ritual mass.

In as much as I don't believe in any deities, I don't hold all christians guilty for the crimes of religions. The term satanic is used for dramatic reasons by certain individuals to make money. There are much worse acts (that actually happen) carried out daily by those from supposed main stream religions, then are committed by imaginary devil worshipers.

WTF... do you expect me to say to that. Catholic's kneel in front of a man nailed to a cross and eat his flesh and blood during a ritual mass.

Oh okay I was just wondering if you thought the abuse had any satanic undertones

http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/the-abused-in-their-own-words-1.769156

As you dont believe in any deity.

but that dont say that others dont so not imaginary devil worshipers.
    Are there some child abusers amongst them I would say yes as you say they come from all walks of life. Hardly a stretch to think some might use Satanic rituals while abusing children
    Thats why I dont understand the aversion to the possibility that it exists

DETROIT (Reuters) - A Satanic organization unveiled a controversial bronze Baphomet sculpture in Detroit just before midnight on Saturday, after trying in vain to have it installed near a 10 Commandments monument in Oklahoma.

http://news.yahoo.com/satanic-temple-holds-public-sculpture-unveiling-detroit-173259288.html#

Any way in the grand scheme of things satanic or not its not that important
    Children were trafficed,kidnapped,raped,tortured, murdered and some Politicians celebrities. VIPs are in the frame for it we will have to wait and see

Oh okay I was just wondering if you thought the abuse had any satanic undertones

http://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/the-abused-in-their-own-words-1.769156

DETROIT (Reuters) - A Satanic organization unveiled a controversial bronze Baphomet sculpture in Detroit just before midnight on Saturday, after trying in vain to have it installed near a 10 Commandments monument in Oklahoma.

http://news.yahoo.com/satanic-temple-holds-public-sculpture-unveiling-detroit-173259288.html#

Any way in the grand scheme of things satanic or not its not that important
    Children were trafficed,kidnapped,raped,tortured, murdered and some Politicians celebrities. VIPs are in the frame for it we will have to wait and see

Satanic undertones to the abuse, no. Do I believe that the abuse happened, yes. The abuse mentioned in the news article was carried out by genuinely evil people but not devil worship evil; just evil, heartless uncaring people who were in places of trust and allowed to carry out the horrible acts.

I agree absolutely with you when you say it doesn't matter about devil worshipers or not, the horrible thing is these people as I said were in positions of trust and their acts were either ignored or simply allowed to happen because the children involved were considered the dregs of society. That is the horrible crime, these children were a problem and were viewed as livestock of no use to any one. Thankfully today it shouldn't happen but our elderly up until recently were similarly treated; because they were a problem.

The thing is, when jones and icke talk of satanic rituals people rightly scoff. Children and adults are trafficked to become sex workers not because of devil worshippers but because they are a commodity pure and simple. Some sick individual may carry out acts that you speak off but they are in the tiny minority. The real evil of the person who pays to have sex with a child is present in our 'normal' society. While jones and icke rant about satanic rituals they ignore the ordinary man and woman who commit the vast majority of these horrible crimes; why do they ignore them, because there is already an abundance of books and main stream news about them and they want to make some money.

They doublely abuse these children by telling them that their abuse was not bad enough but that they were also an offering to some demon. Pedophile rings do exist because they share and also gain strength and courage from each other. To call them satanist gives them almost an excuse, they weren't abusing the children because they wanted to, they were simply carrying out an act which children happened to be a part of. They are evil enough without offering them a cloak to hide under.

Re'stoy, perhaps we could make more progress if we referred to Ritual Abuse instead of Satanic Ritual Abuse?

There is a wealth of evidence for this type of behaviour.
    “Not only do skeptics…choose to ignore eyewitness/victim accounts of ritual criminal activity, they apparently also choose to overlook the significant number of cases of ritual abuse in which perpetrators have confessed to their crimes.” (Denying Ritual Abuse of Children – Catherine Gould – The Journal of Psychohistory 22 (3) 1995)

As to whether you would find the same rate of paedophilia in any profession, I don't know...but it seems to be very high among politicians, celebrities, entertainers and sports stars and as it says below it's the 'tip of the iceberg'... 116,000 allegations by the end of the year and that's just the tip of the iceberg?
    Some 261 celebrities and politicians, including sports, TV and music stars, are being investigated for alleged child sex abuse, police have revealed.

They are among more than 1,400 men suspected by police of being sex predators as the Home Secretary warned it is only the “tip of the iceberg”.

The rogues gallery includes 135 TV, film and radio stars, 43 musicians and seven sports figures as well as 76 politicians, the officer in charge of the issue has disclosed.

Hundreds of schools, religious institutions, children's homes and sports clubs are also implicated.

Chief Constable Simon Bailey said reports of child sex abuse were increasing on a daily basis and expected police to receive some 116,000 allegations before the end of this year.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11617789/Scale-of-child-sex-abuse-revealed-in-new-police-figures.html

Reg'stoy, the key part of this that you are missing is that we are dealing with a 'ring' here...not just a collection of unassociated paedophiles.
    This is an organised ring, who shared information, resources (children) and helped cover up for each other by abusing their positions of power.

Satanic undertones to the abuse, no. Do I believe that the abuse happened, yes. The abuse mentioned in the news article was carried out by genuinely evil people but not devil worship evil; just evil, heartless uncaring people who were in places of trust and allowed to carry out the horrible acts.

I agree absolutely with you when you say it doesn't matter about devil worshipers or not, the horrible thing is these people as I said were in positions of trust and their acts were either ignored or simply allowed to happen because the children involved were considered the dregs of society. That is the horrible crime, these children were a problem and were viewed as livestock of no use to any one. Thankfully today it shouldn't happen but our elderly up until recently were similarly treated; because they were a problem.

The thing is, when jones and icke talk of satanic rituals people rightly scoff. Children and adults are trafficked to become sex workers not because of devil worshippers but because they are a commodity pure and simple. Some sick individual may carry out acts that you speak off but they are in the tiny minority. The real evil of the person who pays to have sex with a child is present in our 'normal' society. While jones and icke rant about satanic rituals they ignore the ordinary man and woman who commit the vast majority of these horrible crimes; why do they ignore them, because there is already an abundance of books and main stream news about them and they want to make some money.

They doublely abuse these children by telling them that their abuse was not bad enough but that they were also an offering to some demon. Pedophile rings do exist because they share and also gain strength and courage from each other. To call them satanist gives them almost an excuse, they weren't abusing the children because they wanted to, they were simply carrying out an act which children happened to be a part of. They are evil enough without offering them a cloak to hide under.

I agree with most of what you say

I dont believe everything Jones or Icke or anybody for that matter has to say but you will find some nuggets of truth in there
    You slate Jones and Icke for ignoring the non famous child abusers because the MSM had it covered and there was no interest it wouldn't sell books

But the fact of the matter is they were the ones exposing the elite abusers where were the MSM they also knew what was going on

And I think you are missing the whole point that the child abusers and cover up merchants that are in the spotlight on alternative media are the ones that make laws,draw up budgets,run TV stations,start illegal wars,that kill and maim many more children
    Does the ordinary child abuser hold such power I dont think so
    Does it make a difference to the child if their abuser is a politician,carpenter priest ,family member I cant say
    But it makes a hell of a difference to the rest of the population who put these people in positions of power dont you think

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 17,793 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Due to factors like changing social attitudes, media pressure and victims stepping forward, cases of child abuse that have happened in previous decades are gradually coming to light. It has absolutely nothing to do with Alex Jones, who just makes a lot of money exploiting and distorting rumour/information/nonsense and selling to a particular audience.

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    Due to factors like changing social attitudes, media pressure and victims stepping forward, cases of child abuse that have happened in previous decades are gradually coming to light. It has absolutely nothing to do with Alex Jones, who just makes a lot of money exploiting and distorting rumour/information/nonsense and selling to a particular audience.

Sorry, I am probably being a bit slow but can you explain what your post has to do with the subject at hand? (the thread title is 'Ted Heath Paedophile Investigation').

What has the integrity (or not) of Alex Jones got to do with it?

They doublely abuse these children by telling them that their abuse was not bad enough but that they were also an offering to some demon.

I have been following the stories of some of the survivors in all this. They all twitter between themselves and others. I cant recall them speaking out about Icke or Jones

But one has seen fit to reply a couple of MSM mouthpieces

The Edward Heath witch hunt is the stuff of Hitler's dreams
    If it wasn’t so horrific, all this would be entertaining

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11784844/The-Edward-Heath-witch-hunt-is-the-stuff-of-Hitlers-dreams.html

It’s not entertaining, it’s child abuse – my message to Dan Hodges, Daily Telegraph

I read with interest an article from Dan Hodges at the Daily Telegraph, and he started his article by basically taking the piss out of the allegations about Edward Heath. He wants to know when it’s going to end and questions if this is who we are or who we want to be.

But should we be asking if we should continue to keep child abuse secret, is this really who we as a society want to be? Do we really want to live under the mistaken belief that child abuse does not happen, or that celebrities, people with influence and power etc are just not capable of committing such crimes.

Now Mr Hodges doesn’t believe that there are any victims of Mr Heath but is is also gracious enough to say he will admit if he is wrong if necessary (thanks for that). But why print such words in the first place and why does a national newspaper print it. This choice of words can discourage people from coming forward and speaking out about what happened to them.

So I say this to you Mr Hodges, have you any idea, any idea at all of just what it takes to tell someone that you have been abused as a child? Do you have any idea of the effects that abuse leave you with, the issues that survivors have to deal with every single day? I am a survivor of child abuse, the things that happened to me you would not be able to comprehend but actually I don’t expect your first thought to be for victims of abuse, what I do expect is for you to at least respect people as individuals, respect what they have to say and let the police do their job to ascertain where the evidence is. It is not your place to say that an individual survivor of child abuse is mistaken etc, in fact how could you possibly know? You were not there, so you have no place making such judgments as to what did or didn’t take place.

I don’t expect you to understand or to care, but I kept quiet about the abuse that was happening to me because of the fear the men instilled in me. Fear that you probably can’t imagine and I hope you never experience. I was 7 years old when the abuse started, some of my abusers are dead, some are alive. So is it simply not the right thing to do to investigate all those that committed the abuse? Don’t we owe it to children today to make sure lessons are learnt from past abuse cases to make sure it can’t happen again?

Over 8 million people in the UK today have experienced abuse as a child, and we as a society should be encouraging them to come forward and speak out about their experience. Your article just criticises them for coming forward. Child abuse flourishes with the silence it generates, don’t add to that with your words you have said today. You are in a privileged position, you write words people read in a national newspaper, encourage people to speak out, help to end the silence that surrounds abuse and let the police decide if there is a case to answer. Whatever your views and opinion of a national psychosis being played out, just remember that at the heart of every allegation is a survivor of child abuse, someone who has experienced horrific things and carries the burden of that every single day. Please don’t disrespect them, it takes more courage to speak out than you can possibly know.

https://carlchass.wordpress.com/2015/08/06/its-not-entertaining-its-child-abuse-my-message-to-dan-hodges-daily-telegraph/

My comment to Dominic Lawson’s article in the Sunday Times 01/02/15

A particularly upsetting article from you today in the Sunday times. I sincerely hope that Mr Lawson didn’t suffer abuse as a child, because if he had of done, he would be aware of the effects it leaves.

Mr Lawson almost seems to make fun of me and others when he says “young boys deflowered every third Friday”. Deflowered means loosing your virginity via sexual contact. However a more appropriate term in this case would be rape which given my age was also child abuse. Have you Mr Lawson, ever been raped? I really hope not as no one should have to experience that. I was 7 years old when I was first raped and it carried on regularly for 9 years. If Mr Lawson finds that humorous then he should be ashamed. Imagine for one moment me as a small 7 year old boy. Having a man rape you with such force it ripped me apart from the inside, the pain was indescribable, the confusion from not knowing what was happening or why and the panic at having my underwear and trousers soaked with blood. I didn’t just loose my virginity, It violated me in ways you just can’t imagine, it took away everything from me and I was just a boy, a child.

Whether Mr Lawson believes individual survivors is irrelevant, I would however, ask that he respects survivors of child abuse across the UK and uses his words carefully. I was not deflowered every third Friday, I was raped by lots of men for most of my childhood. It was not a joke, it was not something to disparage, it was what was happening to me and something that has happened to so many other people in the UK.

https://carlchass.wordpress.com/2015/02/02/my-comment-to-dominic-lawsons-article-in-the-sunday-times-010215/

Who do you think hurts the survivors more ?

Sorry, I am probably being a bit slow but can you explain what your post has to do with the subject at hand? (the thread title is 'Ted Heath Paedophile Investigation').

What has the integrity (or not) of Alex Jones got to do with it?

Fu(k all really

But it will be used to try discredit any post where the information is unpalatable

Now Mr Hodges doesn’t believe that there are any victims of Mr Heath but is is also gracious enough to say he will admit if he is wrong if necessary (thanks for that).

Good post enno99, I think Reg'stoy said the exact same thing about 'believing' victims...

Ted Heath is been investigated by a number of police forces in the UK, if the evidence of his guilt is the video you posted, well then I'll reserve judgement.

While offering your video as proof of Ted heaths guilt, you can't then ignore the other claims made in it which have been proven groundless...guilt or not by association as they say.

In the original post it linked to a news article which states that one of the complaints made against the late heath has been found to be not true or untrue or unproven, what ever term is correct.

Allegations are been rightly investigated by the relevant authorities but considering it is the CT forum I'll accept that any allegation even from uncredible sources are offered as proof positive by some.

I questioned the video because the claims made in it come from a person who was found guilty of making hoax calls.
    Good post enno99, I think Reg'stoy said the exact same thing about 'believing' victims...

Please point out where I stated that. I stated that an investigation was underway and I would reserve judgement based on that, rather than the nonsense claims of a known hoax.

Not automatically assuming someone is guilty, based on allegations made rather than waiting on the investigation to take its correct course, does not mean that the allegations themselves are false.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,793 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

And the content has featured Jones and Icke, hence the comment

Yeah. I just want to say that for me it's not about winning the argument with you or anyone else. It stems (whether you believe or not) out of a genuine concern for people and my opinions and views are subject to change as the evidence changes, so I don't really want to get into an 'us v them' situation with anyone...just for the record.

It will be interesting to see how they deal with all this ...stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭stannis

Ted Heath, of all people... what a shocker... who could have seen that coming

• Advertisement

stannis wrote: »
    Ted Heath, of all people... what a shocker... who could have seen that coming

Seems that way, who would ever have even have dreamt or thought about Jimmy Savile ,Cyril Smith, Leon Brittan on and on..and on and thats just the politicians.....the funny thing is, this has been talked about for well over a year now, it somehow just doesn't seem to want to go away :) Always seems to simmer just under the surface with the politicians..... Jimmy and Rolf (poster boys for the entertainment industry) take the full force of the peoples (retrospective in some cases) attention and vengance and in doing so become fall guys....but for who or for what?

Look at the daily fail from a year ago..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697947/Chilling-day-Special-Branch-swooped-seize-ANOTHER-dossier-VIP-abusers-16-MPs-names-mentioned-1984-report-paedophile-lobby-s-influence-Westminster.html

Anyone who doesn't see clear attempts at deflection from certain quarters in all this is in my opinion at best blinkered.

Just a few days ago..

Murders were 'ritualistic killings', Florida police say
    Florida authorities are calling a recent triple murder in Pensacola a "ritualistic killing" and believe the suspect had ties to witchcraft.
    A 77-year-old woman and her two adult sons were found dead in their home on Friday.
    They were discovered with slit throats and blunt force wounds, but there was no sign of a break-in.
    Police think the deaths may be connected to Friday's "blue moon", an unusual astronomical event.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-33792568

• Registered Users Posts: 4,551 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

The guy who accused Heath was a Liar, fraudster and paedophile
    https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-49048972

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭branie2

despicable!

• Registered Users Posts: 40,873 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Jaysus goes to show how people get taken in

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Advertisement