Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 million people living on Mumbai dump

Options
  • 31-12-2010 12:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi
    I havent posted much in this forum. Last Monday I say a programme on More-4 presented by Kevin McLoud about an area of Mumbai, I think it was called something like Darvie, where up to I million people live on a dump, open sewers etc. The focus of the programme was on how this particular society functioned. Surprisingly there were some positive aspects to this way of life, eg low crime rates and cooperation between people.

Unfortunately I was unable to record the second part of this documentary. because my sky reception always fails when I want to record something interesting. For some reason if I miss a programme that I think would be really interesting it's never repeated, whereas things like 'Ice Road Truckers' seems to be repeated for ever. I was just wondering if anyone here say this programme and might know when or where it might be repeated.

Thanks

Comments

Advertisement