Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why would previous owner do this?!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

A Ford Focus? Try a house for the price of a liter of milk. Turns out high unemployment, depopulation, property taxation and mass foreclosures make many properties essentially worthless. It's just lucky we have none of those things happening or imminent in this country!

Are you serious? I knew you will drop a link of Detroit, without even looking at it. Will just stop here m8. It's useless to continue this dabate and taking it so off topic.

I wish you best of look m8.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭up4it

Not_Even_Wrong: That is a good link you put up about the Detroit property price crash. I recommend people to read it so here it is again...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/business/2010/mar/02/detroit-homes-mortgage-foreclosures-80

Advertisement