Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photopea - free online photo editor

Options
  • 15-11-2018 10:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭

Photopea

quite similar to photoshop, no download required so available to access on any pc...

I don't get to do much editing myself, but this might be useful to others...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

Not a word of a license anywhere. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot long pole until there were clear conditions in place.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,694 ✭✭✭ablelocks

Not a word of a license anywhere. I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot long pole until there were clear conditions in place.

licence for what though?

edit : Terms of service are available - click on red account button / then terms of service

• Registered Users Posts: 6,678 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

ablelocks wrote: »
    licence for what though?

edit : Terms of service are available - click on red account button / then terms of service

Ah yes, now I see.

Specifically these sort of terms : "These Terms don’t grant us (and we don’t claim) any ownership rights in Your Content.". That's reassuring at least.

Advertisement