Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just a thought on why John F Kennedy was killed

Options
1235»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 833 ✭✭✭snafuk35

buried wrote: »
    Listen Snafuk, clearly I have irked your person, and I apologise if I have done so, but you are failing to see my point. It is not ME you need to convince. I have not stated Oswald commited the assassination with accomplices. All I have done is shown you reliable evidence from tangible de-classified documents from sources such as the U.S. government, the USSR and the Kennedy library where Presidents, family members, Intelligence agencies, World leaders, and (I shall repeat now and underline it for you) it is these people in the establishment who have stated there was more than one assassin. It is these people in the establishment who do not believe the Warren Report.

Why try to convince or seek answers from me? I have seen your evidence and no doubt the establishment and officials have too, but I am not the one you need to convince, go convince the establishment. They are the ones who do not believe the Warren report and have stated so. Maybe ask them the questions because be under no doubt they have more answers than you or I. What answers do you hope I can provide you?

More evasion...

Right so. You clearly have no interest in having a sensible discussion. Adios.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭buried

snafuk35 wrote: »
    More evasion...

Right so. You clearly have no interest in having a sensible discussion. Adios.

I am hardly evading the subject Snafuk, you are quite happy to discuss the Warren Report, but once you discover that credible people, not Alex Jones, not David Icke, but credible people such as Presidents and World leaders have stated they do not believe the Warren report, you completely ignore and evade that part of the discussion, you have given no opinion or theory as to why these credible people have found the Warren report to be untrue. Are you not evading these important factors concerning the Warren Report?

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I am hardly evading the subject Snafuk, you are quite happy to discuss the Warren Report, but once you discover that credible people, not Alex Jones, not David Icke, but credible people such as Presidents and World leaders have stated they do not believe the Warren report, you completely ignore and evade that part of the discussion, you have given no opinion or theory as to why these credible people have found the Warren report to be untrue. Are you not evading these important factors concerning the Warren Report?

What factors?

What factors?

Once again, That Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, Senator Richard Russell, Senator Gary Hart, Senator Richard Schweiker, Robert Kennedy, Jacqueline Kennedy, Presidental aides Kenny O'Donnell & Dave power, J Edgar Hoover, Nikita Khrushchev, Charles de Gaulle, The KGB, The French intelligence agency, The Cuban intelligence agency, The Mexican intelligence agency have all stated they believed The Warren Commision's findings were false, What was the Warren reports findings? -"that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the killing of Kennedy".

If people want to discuss the Warren report and deem it as the absolute gospel truth, then those people must at least address some reason as to how all of the people and agencies that are listed above could come to the conclusion that the Warren Commision's findings to be false/a lie.
    Especially the public representatives of the U.S. who have deemed it to be false, why should the citizens swallow the Warren Report when the representatives they have elected and pay for denounce the exact same report as a lie?

What part of the Warren Report is untrue?

We have been over and over and over the rock solid evidence against Oswald and we have examined his background. Oswald has been gone over with a fine tooth comb. There is no evidence of any CIA, Mafia, Cuban connection. The guy acted alone.

Yet again the key points:

Oswald only got the job at the TSBD through Ruth Paine who heard from a neighbour that a job was going in the Texas School Book Depository. Oswald met Truly and got the job. A whole month before JFK went to Dallas. The route of the motorcade was only decided 4 days before the shooting.
    Oswald bought the rifle by mail order and he smuggled it into work. The forensics prove that Oswald fired the shots.

Now I have repeated these facts again and again and again still you claim there was a conspiracy but will not engage with these facts or provide any evidence which cannot be immediately disproven by a simple google search.

• Advertisement

What part of the Warren Report is untrue?.

The part of The Warren Report that Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, Senator Richard Russell, Senator Gary Hart, Senator Richard Schweiker, Robert Kennedy, Jacqueline Kennedy, Presidental aides Kenny O'Donnell & Dave power, J Edgar Hoover, Nikita Khrushchev, Charles de Gaulle, The KGB, The French intelligence agency, The Cuban intelligence agency and The Mexican intelligence agency found to be untrue was the commissions conclusion "that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the killing of Kennedy"

Still no thoughts as to why these eminent and official people believe the conclusion to be untrue? Again, you persist in asking me but I never stated the Warren Report to be untrue, these people have, any thoughts yet on that?

Once again, That Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, Senator Richard Russell, Senator Gary Hart, Senator Richard Schweiker, Robert Kennedy, Jacqueline Kennedy, Presidental aides Kenny O'Donnell & Dave power, J Edgar Hoover, Nikita Khrushchev, Charles de Gaulle, The KGB, The French intelligence agency, The Cuban intelligence agency, The Mexican intelligence agency have all stated they believed The Warren Commision's findings were false, What was the Warren reports findings? -"that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the killing of Kennedy".

If people want to discuss the Warren report and deem it as the absolute gospel truth, then those people must at least address some reason as to how all of the people and agencies that are listed above could come to the conclusion that the Warren Commision's findings to be false/a lie.
    Especially the public representatives of the U.S. who have deemed it to be false, why should the citizens swallow the Warren Report when the representatives they have elected and pay for denounce the exact same report as a lie?

Did any of them actually read the Warren Report? Most likely not. Answer these questions,

1. If Oswald was hired to do it then why after the assassination was he let wander the streets with 35 dollars in his pocket trying to flag down buses & cabs?

2. Why did he kill Officer Tippit?

3. Why did he pull a gun on a policeman and try and kill him in the movie theatre?

4. Why not kill Oswald there and then?

5. How come that gun was matched to the bullet that killed Officer Tippit?

If there was a conspiracy Oswald would have been picked up in a car near the book depository and driven out to the desert to be killed and buried. I mean if someone can arrange to kill the president then surely then can arrange to kill the assassin.

Did any of them actually read the Warren Report? Most likely not. Answer these questions,

Why are you ordering me to "answer these questions" Tipsy? Point out where I myself stated the Warren Report's conclusion to be untrue, not anyone else, just me? You will find out I never stated I believed it to be untrue. I produced, with sources, statements from official people who believe the Warren Commisions conclusion to be untrue.

Why persist in demanding that I answer for these official people? Do you believe I am French/Cuban/Mexican/Russian secret service or something? I cannot speak as to why these agencies or people believe the Warren report to be a lie, can I??

As I said to snafuk, you should direct your questions and evidence to the official people who do not believe the conclusion of the Warren Report to be true, not me. It doesnt matter who I am. What answers can you hope to gleam from me?

Why are you ordering me to "answer these questions" Tipsy? Point out where I myself stated the Warren Report's conclusion to be untrue, not anyone else, just me? You will find out I never stated I believed it to be untrue. I produced, with sources, statements from official people who believe the Warren Commisions conclusion to be untrue.

Why persist in demanding that I answer for these official people? Do you believe I am French/Cuban/Mexican/Russian secret service or something? I cannot speak as to why these agencies or people believe the Warren report to be a lie, can I??

As I said to snafuk, you should direct your questions and evidence to the official people who do not believe the conclusion of the Warren Report to be true, not me. It doesnt matter who I am. What answers can you hope to gleam from me?

But you have gone from saying that they were highly skeptical of the Warren Commissions findings to believing it was a lie. You obviously believe there was a conspiracy since you have named nearly every agency in the world to be implicated in the assassination, but you do it through other sources. I never ordered you to answer any questions, i just knew you would not be able to. To be fair I will answer any question you can think of.

1. If Oswald was hired to do it then why after the assassination was he let wander the streets with 35 dollars in his pocket trying to flag down buses & cabs?

2. Why did he kill Officer Tippit?

3. Why did he pull a gun on a policeman and try and kill him in the movie theatre?

4. Why not kill Oswald there and then?

5. How come that gun was matched to the bullet that killed Officer Tippit?

But you have gone from saying that they were highly skeptical of the Warren Commissions findings to believing it was a lie.

Quote? Who exactly is 'they'? Which ones are you speaking about, The Kennedy's? J Edgar Hoover, The Russians, LBJ, Nixon, The intelligence agencies? I can provide you statements from them all, some skeptical, but a lot claiming they believed the findings were lies?

• Advertisement

You obviously believe there was a conspiracy since you have named nearly every agency in the world to be implicated in the assassination,

Woah there Tipsy, where exactly did I name every agency in the world to be implicated in the assassination?

Where did I state that?

The part of The Warren Report that Lyndon B. Johnson, Richard Nixon, Bill Clinton, Senator Richard Russell, Senator Gary Hart, Senator Richard Schweiker, Robert Kennedy, Jacqueline Kennedy, Presidental aides Kenny O'Donnell & Dave power, J Edgar Hoover, Nikita Khrushchev, Charles de Gaulle, The KGB, The French intelligence agency, The Cuban intelligence agency and The Mexican intelligence agency found to be untrue was the commissions conclusion "that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone in the killing of Kennedy"

What part? What proof is there that Oswald conspired with others? There's nothing.
    Still no thoughts as to why these eminent and official people believe the conclusion to be untrue?

They hadn't read the Warren Report and just assume there was a conspiracy like millions of ordinary people who never read it either.
    Again, you persist in asking me but I never stated the Warren Report to be untrue, these people have, any thoughts yet on that?

Don't give that. The only reason you cite these people is because you don't believe in the official conclusions.

Do you have a mind of your own? So let's hear it? How did the conspiracy go down? How was all this rock solid evidence fabricated? Magic?

Quote? Who exactly is 'they'? Which ones are you speaking about, The Kennedy's? J Edgar Hoover, The Russians, LBJ, Nixon, The intelligence agencies? I can provide you statements from them all, some skeptical, but a lot claiming they believed the findings were lies?

David Talbot wrote a very interesting piece about the Warren Report in 2004, in the article Talbot states that powerful men such as LBJ, Nixon, Khrushchev and DeGaulle were privately skeptical about the report's findings. Its very unusual for official men to be highly skeptical about official reports.

That is from one of your earlier posts. There is a massive difference between being sceptical and believing it to be a lie.

They hadn't read the Warren Report and just assume there was a conspiracy like millions of ordinary people who never read it either.

So you are now claiming that you, snafuk35, know more about the case than Presidents, one who established the commission, Robert Kennedy, Khruschev, The KGB, The former head of the FBI, World leaders, you believe they just 'assumed' there was a conspiracy??

Just who is the CT here, because its beginning to sound like its you.

David Talbot wrote a very interesting piece about the Warren Report in 2004, in the article Talbot states that powerful men such as LBJ, Nixon, Khrushchev and DeGaulle were privately skeptical about the report's findings. Its very unusual for official men to be highly skeptical about official reports.

That is from one of your earlier posts. There is a massive difference between being sceptical and believing it to be a lie.

Did you read Talbots article? Did you read any of it at all? I doubt it. Because in it you can read just how skeptical those men were and what they exactly said.

You also claimed I implicated every agency in the world in the assassination. Point out exactly where I did that please Tipsy?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

Fair play to you lads, you all now your stuff and I have learned more reading this thread.

No need to be attacking though, none of us 100% know what happened.

Did you read Talbots article? Did you read any of it at all? I doubt it. Because in it you can read just how skeptical those men were and what they exactly said.

You also claimed I implicated every agency in the world in the assassination. Point out exactly where I did that please Tipsy?

I was being sarcastic. This is what the front page of every paper would look like if what you believe is true,

onion-jfk.gif

I was being sarcastic. This is what the front page of every paper would look like if what you believe is true,

onion-jfk.gif

Your a comedic genius Tipsy, I'll give you that at least.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭dogmax

United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities, (Church Committee) in 1975 the committee investigated intelligence gathering for illegality by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) after certain activities had been revealed by the Watergate affair, below is a link to their investigation on the assassination of President John F Kennedy, I would recommend anyone interested in this to read their findings word for word, to me it clearly indicates that vital information concerning the assassination of President John F Kennedy was withheld from the Warren Commission by the FBI and the CIA, which to me proves that the Warren report is incomplete, copy this link and open up a new browser page, thanks.

www.intelligence.senate.gov/pdfs94th/94755_V.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dionysius2

dogmax wrote: »
    United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities, (Church Committee) in 1975 the committee investigated intelligence gathering for illegality by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) after certain activities had been revealed by the Watergate affair, below is a link to their investigation on the assassination of President John F Kennedy, I would recommend anyone interested in this to read their findings word for word, to me it clearly indicates that vital information concerning the assassination of President John F Kennedy was withheld from the Warren Commission by the FBI and the CIA, which to me proves that the Warren report is incomplete, copy this link and open up a new browser page, thanks.

www.intelligence.senate.gov/pdfs94th/94755_V.pdf

There is and never has been any intelligence service anywhere which does not withhold certain information from it's political masters. Those running the agency fasten to the view that no politician can ever be trusted longterm with secret information.....that view is a given with service agency heads. The 'in power' politician of today will be the mean opposition of tomorrow and as is well understood these days (if not previously) nothing is sacred in the pursuit of power.....whatever they know, they will find ways to use to denigrade and bring down the opposition. Fine words create smokescreens but the intent is always deadly.

• Advertisement

Totally agree Dionysius2 this information was release to the Church Commission just over ten years after the assassination of their President when it was safe for them to release it, where as in 63 when it was still fresh in the memories of those involve it was probably class as not been safe to release, after all they got their man and that's all they wanted their politicians and their public to know, thanks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 92 ✭✭Cryogen

Mossad shot JFK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭golden lane

it was gadaffi......he was jealous of kennedy's good looks....

Homer Simpson: Marge, I figured it out! Lee Harvey Oswald wanted to steal the Jack Ruby.

Marge Simpson: Jack Ruby was a man, not a jewel.

Homer Simpson: Oh, I was so close.

Advertisement