Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steam Powered Dominicon : Fighting Game Tournaments

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Laughing Marcus

They plan on redoing the internals of the machine. Dominicon was a test run on some internal change they made a while back.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

They plan on redoing the internals of the machine. Dominicon was a test run on some internal change they made a while back.

If you want some feedback from someone who knows a leetle (not a lot) about these things to pass on to them, (they'll know what I mean) they'd be better off getting semitsu or sanwa parts. The response on the current sticks are very dull.

If they want to get the authentic old arcade feel then get BALLTOP real happs.

These things are not dear, I think it's 20 euro for a stick in general.

I don't know why people obsess with the bap tops but they were never used here. It's always been ball. they are replicating the American arcade experience!

It was still a great idea and I spent a couple of euro on x-men vs SF reliving my youth!

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Laughing Marcus

I'll let the Games Soc guy that organized it know. I don't see them remaking the controller section but it does no harm to let them know. I think their revising of it mainly has to do with internal rewiring.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,704 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

If you want some feedback from someone who knows a leetle (not a lot) about these things to pass on to them, (they'll know what I mean) they'd be better off getting semitsu or sanwa parts. The response on the current sticks are very dull.

If they want to get the authentic old arcade feel then get BALLTOP real happs.

These things are not dear, I think it's 20 euro for a stick in general.

I don't know why people obsess with the bap tops but they were never used here. It's always been ball. they are replicating the American arcade experience!

It was still a great idea and I spent a couple of euro on x-men vs SF reliving my youth!
    The main problem with Sanwa JLF & all Seimitsu sticks is that they're meant to be mounted in metal control panels ~5mm thick; however most Euro/American cabs have control panels made of MDF 12mm+

So you need to either get Sanwa JLW or a Suzo 500 (more info here)

There's also the Zippy stick but it's a Seimitsu LS-32 knock-off, so I doubt its switches would stand abuse.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

I don't often post my own vids these days but the winners final of Marvel deserves to be watched for the ending.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,704 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Advertisement