Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Remote Control Question

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,324 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

Thats just classic the smile on his face says it all :D

I might have to get you to build something up for my son I'm good with wood and engines but electronics are not my thing.

Ps congrats on your 4000 post and what a post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

Yea i think we can do something up for him alright, i think you can come up with some good ideas as you did about the joystick in this case, so if you can think of something suitable for your son, i`l help no problem if i can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,422 ✭✭✭✭Bruthal

A second tractor project, same as the first, same tractor and all.

Same car relay setup for the radio control operation, but micro-controllers doing the interfacing between radio receiver and relays, and between the on-board joystick and steering/throttle controls.

Progress here

Advertisement