Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Sportsdirect 20% off code Irish Site - (ie.sportsdirect.com)

Options
15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭_Tombstone_

snubbleste wrote: »
    The title says 20% off..that was soooo last year

Feb20 code was last year, feels like 2 months ago.

To the day it feels like.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭fdevine

This is probably good news.

Show uncovers shady dealings so sales go down in the short term. To fix this Sports direct release money off coupons. The sterling exchange rate is a killer at the moment.

From what I can see the exchange rate that SD are using is quite favourable compared to amazon and the likes. Still waiting for a 20% or free delivery though.

I don't really expect the C4 documentary to tell me anything I didn't know or at least suspect already. C4 did a similar one on Tesco a while ago and some of the sh1t they get up to was a real eye opener.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,824 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

This thread should be locked.
    There already is a thread on Sportsdirect.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056519317
    The title says 20% off..that was soooo last year

me thinks you is a bit of a troll

show on Ch4 is not much really, we all know what it is (a big ass retailer where you get great bargains all the time) I dont care they never sold them at the higher prices or that some of the higher prices are inflated, the fact for me is the price i am paying is a good one, and they are always good prices and the stuff I have got has always been decent quality. Ch4 are just hyping it up, like all media do when they want to sell a story.

I don't care about Mike and Newcastle, he owns them both so can do what he wants. Sure it's tough on the Newcastle fans, but the thing is, their club is not their club, it's Mikes!

I dont care about zero hours contracts. If you don't want the job, don't take it. Anyway, that is nothing to do with sports direct.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭Kankan14

This show hasn't put me off Sports Direct in the slightest. There's no way this sort of stuff doesn't go on in a lot of massive companies with enormous warehouses.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Hopefully it'll shame Mike to give a few discount codes.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Soarer wrote: »
    Hopefully it'll shame Mike to give a few discount codes.

Somehow I don't think sportsdirects target demographic sit in on a Monday night and watch business documentaries on TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Have to say their branding is absolute ****e looking, shops look like kips outside, suppose its tesco mantra...stack em high and sell them cheap, very tacky though imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭ch750536

Seve OB wrote: »
    I dont care about zero hours contracts. If you don't want the job, don't take it. Anyway, that is nothing to do with sports direct.

I was with you all the way till that.

ch750536 wrote: »
    I was with you all the way till that.

Fair nuff. Matter of opinion

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

any codes about?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭Soarer

Should be an instant week's ban for bumping this thread looking for a code!

My little heart skips a bit when I see it on the first page!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭bur

ah sh!te, sorry about that..

Advertisement