Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clondalkin village AIB lunch hours?

Options
  • 24-01-2015 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hi all, just a simple question. What are the lunch hours for the AIB branch in Clondalkin village? Cannot seem to find this piece of information anywhere.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

AIB site says its open 10-4 whereas for other branches that I know close at lunch it says 10-12.30 and 1.30pm to 4pm so guessing they don't get lunch off any more!

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭PenguinForce

Cheers for the reply. I checked the branch locator http://personal.aib.ie/branchlocator

It seems that on there it said 10 - 4 (excluding lunch). So it seem they still close for lunch but doesn't say when?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Cheers for the reply. I checked the branch locator http://personal.aib.ie/branchlocator

It seems that on there it said 10 - 4 (excluding lunch). So it seem they still close for lunch but doesn't say when?
    They close for lunch at lunchtime.

Weird inconsistency from them on something you would expect is easy to get right!

Guess I have to take a trip there at 12 hopfully they have their lunch at 1 oclock.

• Advertisement

Guess I have to take a trip there at 12 hopfully they have their lunch at 1 oclock.

Give them a call in the morning see if someone at AIB can figure out what time they close at!

• Registered Users Posts: 81,820 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Most of the branches I know in Dublin don't close for lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,347 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

jimmii wrote: »
    Give them a call in the morning see if someone at AIB can figure out what time they close at!

It's hard to actually ring a bank branch these days, you usually get redirected to a call centre.

Ask them when they're going to pay back the €21Billion they owe us...

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

It's hard to actually ring a bank branch these days, you usually get redirected to a call centre.

Ask them when they're going to pay back the €21Billion they owe us...
    Well I can't speak for AIB but BOI have numbers for all branches, as you have to ring your branch if you want to do anything of any note. Any time I ring their general customer service line to ask about something, they tell me I have to contact my branch.

Rang the branch today and it gets me through to an automated voice machine telling me to press '1' to find out information about Clondalkin branch. I did that and it just repeats what they have on their website but said nothing about lunch hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65,130 ✭✭✭✭unkel

I used to go to that branch regularly and it was closed between 1 and 2 PM. That was years ago though, so not sure if that's still the case

Went there at 12 and they were open. So I think they have their lunch at 1.

Anyway, had to end up going to Crumlin branch because they didn't have enough money until after their lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 ashling1973

Dont understand the closing for lunch senario. Father Ted stuff

Dont understand the closing for lunch senario. Father Ted stuff

10-4 is a very long working day. Surely they need an hour for lunch too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

If they close for lunch it's only very recent. I was in there on 30 December and it definitely didn't close for lunch

Probably an exception for the busiest time of year to be fair.

Advertisement