Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

jazzy-deals

• 04-01-2015 12:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭

Jazzy-deals tells me that my order was sent by priority delivery but seemingly do not want to give me tracking details. Item ordered in November ......never delivered. ??????? Hazy deals!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

All JazzyDeals items are sent by Royal Mail Recorded Delivery, or by Courier - depending on the weight and/or value of the item - so, all Jazzy's items have a tracking number

Jazzy aims to despatch on the same day your order is received, or the next day at the latest

Jazzy's Shipping Costs Only £2.99 Regardless Of How Many Items You Purchase.

Jazzy prides himself on despatch speed, so expect your item within a few days of ordering - but if you do have any concerns, please contact him at support@jazzydeals.co.uk

as they havent given you a tracking number have you asked why? how did you pay? credit card? Paypal?

frankly any site which was entirely built as a flash animation would put me off ordering.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 394 ✭✭mrskinner

Yes. I did ask for tracking data but none was forthcoming.
    Jazzy-deals told me at 10pm Christams Eve "we sent it by Priority International Delivery to try and ensure Xmas delivery."
    I ordered this item through pigsback.ie.
    6 hours before the above jazzy-deals email was sent, pigsback gave me a full refund which I had not requested.
    Why refund if the suppliers say it was sent by priority couriers?
    Very strange!

Advertisement