Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband The Pigeons area

Options
  • 14-10-2014 1:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Anybody know how good the broadband is in the pigeons area? Will be moving to that area (about 2k from the pub) and am hoping to get some info on the Internet in the locality and what provider to go for. It says on uswitch that fibre optic broadband is in the area but I have my doubts!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

3G/4G or s fixed wireless provider are your options

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭triskell

you might be lucky and be in a location with good coverage but generally its very poor and there are a few black spots with only satellite connection as the only option, I'm in the area 12 years and was told I would have an eircom broadband within 3 months. I'm still using a vodafone dongle. I get 3g if all the planets align and there's a blue moon, 4g not a hope

Advertisement