Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switching

Options
  • 10-10-2014 10:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭

What is the procedure for switching from Eircom to another provider. I am out of contract with Eircom.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

mrskinner wrote: »
    What is the procedure for switching from Eircom to another provider. I am out of contract with Eircom.

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Hi mrskinner

It depends on who you wish to sign up to but usually you would just need to contact your preferred provider and they will arrange this. I recommend contacting eircoms customer loyalty team on free phone 1901 before switching as they might be able to match a competitors plan.

Thanks
    Al[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭mrskinner

Thanks Alan.

If I am out of contract is there a requirement for me to inform Eircom that I am switching? I understand there will be no penalty applied to me for switching?

Thanks Alan.

If I am out of contract is there a requirement for me to inform Eircom that I am switching? I understand there will be no penalty applied to me for switching?
    Hi mrskinner

If you are out of contract with eircom there will be no penalty. If you want me to double check if your account is free of contract please PM me the account number.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭mrskinner

Thanks Alan.

Hi mrskinner

If you are out of contract with eircom there will be no penalty. If you want me to double check if your account is free of contract please PM me the account number.

Thanks
    Al
    Thank you Alan. I did PM you.

Thanks Alan.

Hi mrskinner

Thanks
    Al
    Thank you Alan. I did PM you.
    Just replied mrskinner

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement