Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shieling Square, Raheny

Options
  • 29-11-2012 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I have noticed that since the development has been completely finished some time ago (maybe 2 years) it has been sitting idle and for such a high end development it is starting to deteriorate.

What's the current status of the development does anyone know? It looks completed so why haven't any of the units been sold?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭Carnegie

anyone know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,809 ✭✭✭edanto

I think this is still empty, I passed it the other day and no lights on at all in any apartments.

Would anyone know how many apartments are in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭subpar

NAMA

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,138 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I would have thought, given the location, they would shift fairly quickly if priced realistically.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

I cant find a listing of them being a NAMA property but I could be wrong.

Yeah I would have assumed you would have no problem shifting them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭neris

8 million quid and where sharon curley got up the pole is all yours.

http://www.irishtimes.com/business/sectors/commercial-property/raheny-apartment-complex-for-8m-1.1818968

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Ryan3

Hi all,

Just wondered anyone had any updates in the sheiling square development? It looks like it's being done up at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭PlayByTheRules

Ryan3 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just wondered anyone had any updates in the sheiling square development? It looks like it's being done up at the moment.

They have a website up now, units to be let from Autumn on so I presume they are going to launch soon. Sooner the better as the rental crisis is only getting worse. They will probably be pricey though, maybe €1500-1700p/m for 2beds. Wonder does someone own the lot now?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,043 ✭✭✭✭neris

They have a website up now, units to be let from Autumn on so I presume they are going to launch soon. Sooner the better as the rental crisis is only getting worse. They will probably be pricey though, maybe €1500-1700p/m for 2beds. Wonder does someone own the lot now?

they were being sold as one lot when they were put up for sale as they needed to finished off and they havent come on the market since as individual sales

Advertisement