Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Communications & Security - LM083

Options
  • 11-08-2012 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

I am just wondering if there is anyone that can tell me if you need to be good at any subject in particular or any other information that would make this course easier if i was to go for it?

Thanks . :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 MrAndyCapp

Well I'm just finished first year and there is a maths module in the two semesters in first year and one of the lecturers is useless, so a general knowledge of maths would come in handy. They do tend to try and teach everything from scratch anyways so don't worry about it.
    There is another module that physics is part of but its nothing major. This module is taught completely from scratch and you'll learn most of it by doing practical work so you should have nothing to worry about.
    Hope this helps :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 DJpaudie

IN 2nd yr mobile comms. Good course and as mrandycapp said MOST of the stuff is assumed no knowledge before going in. Although ya the maths is a bit if pain. Would be worth having honors maths as your mixed with 400 others from all different courses so things move at a pretty fast pace! Other than that it's a great course and tbh the size of the classes are usually small enough ... only about 20 in my class and 7 in 3rd yr!!!

Advertisement