Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SlingPlayer for Android Tablets or what App for watch online TV?

Options
  • 04-09-2012 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi All. I bought a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10'1 and found that it won't possible to watch some movie online as a flash player no longer available for Android 4.0. But I want to watch some shows and tried to find some solution. I found 2 : - Sky Go and - SlingPlayer. 1st doesn't work for this type of tablet, but Slingplayer... it said 'yes' on a website, but PRICE....!!!!! 22.99 for App... too expensive.... If I would pay one time for it and use it as long a I need it... I don't mind. But I cant try it, no properly reviews. Before I buy may be somebody let mo know how good or bad this App is. Or may be give me some ideas about different Apps which can let me watch TV online..;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

If you google for the flash player .apk it can still be installed.

Advertisement