Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KSC USP hopup ball bearing.

Options
  • 28-05-2012 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭

In my infinite wisdom whilst cleaning and servicing my usp the other day, I laughed to myself that if I lost that tiny tiny bb that provides the hop for the pistol trying to finding it would be a bitch if I did....well you know where this is going...I lost it...

Hours of "honey I shrunk the kids" style searching and using a magnet to sift through awkward to reach places and nada.

I managed to find a different ball bearing but it was miles too big when I put it in it sent the bb's skyward almost like a javelin rocket launcher, so does anyone know where I can source one of these ball bearings? Or if you have one around the place you would get me out of a hole.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

In my infinite wisdom whilst cleaning and servicing my usp the other day, I laughed to myself that if I lost that tiny tiny bb that provides the hop for the pistol trying to finding it would be a bitch if I did....well you know where this is going...I lost it...

Hours of "honey I shrunk the kids" style searching and using a magnet to sift through awkward to reach places and nada.

I managed to find a different ball bearing but it was miles too big when I put it in it sent the bb's skyward almost like a javelin rocket launcher, so does anyone know where I can source one of these ball bearings? Or if you have one around the place you would get me out of a hole.

do you know the approx size of the ball bearing?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

thermo wrote: »
    do you know the approx size of the ball bearing?

I just measured the other ball bearing I put in with the vernier and it was 2.4mm so I'm guessing the stock one is 2mm maybe less.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭walther

I just measured the other ball bearing I put in with the vernier and it was 2.4mm so I'm guessing the stock one is 2mm maybe less.

Evike sell it but their shipping is high.

walther wrote: »
    Evike sell it but their shipping is high.

Cheers dude, yeah shipping is high enough for the sake of a $1 item.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭BeardySi

• Advertisement

Treadhead wrote: »

I found a similar shop on ebay, 11euro shipped to here. At least ill have spares if I go this route.

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭glicster

what is the size of bearings in a bearing cylinder head/spring guide compared to the original or replacement one you found yourself? might be worth having a look at if youve got a spare set knocking around

glicster wrote: »
    what is the size of bearings in a bearing cylinder head/spring guide compared to the original or replacement one you found yourself? might be worth having a look at if youve got a spare set knocking around

Unfortunately I don't mate. The one I used was 2.4mm so the ksc one is roughly 2mm maybe less.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

I'm pretty sure airsoft world sell them too, along with buckings.

I'm pretty sure airsoft world sell them too, along with buckings.

Just checked the site and not a bean! Guna order some of those ball bearings mentioned earlier! Either that or maybe put an ad up on adverts and see if anyone has some KSC spares. Cheers though.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 878 ✭✭✭c28omzk7ihsxv0

Just checked the site and not a bean! Guna order some of those ball bearings mentioned earlier! Either that or maybe put an ad up on adverts and see if anyone has some KSC spares. Cheers though.

I have a KSC match with a spare ball bearing for sale :D
    Bought from evike twas' expensive.

I have a KSC match with a spare ball bearing for sale :D
    Bought from evike twas' expensive.

Perfect....Ill buy the USP match off you with the ball bearing then discard the pistol in the bin as I have no use for it once I install the ball bearing!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Send me a PM if you can't get sorted - we have a FUBAR'd KWA SP2022 in work that we can pillage the hop up unit for the bearing.

Inari wrote: »
    Send me a PM if you can't get sorted - we have a FUBAR'd KWA SP2022 in work that we can pillage the hop up unit for the bearing.

Your putting out fires all over the place inari :D, Nearly all the recent posts end with you. Cheers man, pm sent.

Advertisement