Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone else a witness here to the March 30 1993 UFO flap

Options
  • 15-05-2011 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

In the last couple of years, I have been trying to gather as much information as I can about an UFO incident over Ireland March 30 1993.

There isn't a whole lot on the Internet. I only found out this last year there was major UFO Flap occurring in the Uk on the same day, people across the water call it the "Cosford Incident"! I would like to find more witnesses to this or least attain more information. If anyone will like to contact me/ PM thanks or write a short note here!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Talk to Zycon on this forum. If anyone knows about it its him.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 bananabobana

I remember it well. It was all over papers and the radio the next day. I remember being highly disappointed when the Late Late show were going to have a man on who filmed them. Then it never went to air. There were some great photos though .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,737 ✭✭✭✭degrassinoel

If i recall, this was the "Battleship Sized UFO" according to Gerry Ryan's radio show back in the day - thats where i heard about that one.
    Bit fuzzy, but if i'm remembering right, Ryan also said this thing was seen headed in the direction of Holland, and subsequently the Dutch airforce scrambled 2 F-16's to intercept it, but never seen it.

Am I in the ballpark with that?

Advertisement