Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Espresso Appreciation @3fe

Options
  • 15-01-2011 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭

hmmmm.... I'm surprised that a post hasn't been done already, but Colin's place - http://thirdfloorespresso.com/ (hit the blog) are running an espresso appreciation event tomorrow at 12 for 20 euro. Super! :) That I've the time is rare so I've booked me ticket online, but Colin! FFS. Surely if I handed you the 20 in cash it'd be better for you? Anyway, I'll be there (hangover dependent) and will look forward to it.

Bring it on.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭qwytre

How did this go, was it good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

It was great! Colin is so laid back I'm surprised he doesn't fall over :) The bunch of people sat together and Ger talked us all through 5 rounds of different espressos, single origin, and different blends. We chatted about the flavours and so on, and had a strange new kind of tea from the cherry pulp which was unique and tasted very good. We left with a bag of coffee each from the selection that we had sampled and I felt it was a nice and relaxed session. If you get a chance check it out. There's another session next Sunday.

Advertisement