If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

speaker quote please mission mv4's or similar [A main pair]

Options
  • 16-11-2010 3:02pm

Hi I'm looking for a pair of bookshelf size main speakers to replace a damaged pair of missions.

The existing missions are part of a 5.1 set up on a marantz sr7200 which I don't want to replace.

Given all the other speakers and sub woofer are missions,I'm thinking not replacing them and I'm not so sure mixing and matching brands is a good idea..but am open to suggestions.

Hence I've been looking at the mission mv4's or similar to cope with the max output of that amp.

I'll also need good grade speaker cable.

Suggestions and a quote please :)

Cheers

Comments

Bump..
    I'll probably be purchasing elsewhere either today or tomorrow if I don't hear something.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Bump..
    I'll probably be purchasing elsewhere either today or tomorrow if I don't hear something.

Black brian,

apologies for the delay in getting back to you - unfortunately we are a small company and we cannot always dedicate Colleagues to answer posts on the same day - but we do try our best - if you do have an urgent request - you can of course call the shop on 00 44 333.900.0070 or my own office number & email address is on the sig on all my posts - but again apologies for keeping you waiting.

On the Mission front - that's not a model that we stock - the only Mission speakers that we currently range are the MX1 which are £149.95 - But I'm sure I could do a Boardie special for you if you were interested in these ;).

Apologies again and please keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Cool.
    Yeah I want to get this sorted now before I hear any more depressing news as to how much I have to cut back post the dec 7th budget :D

I'm sending you an email

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Cool.
    Yeah I want to get this sorted now before I hear any more depressing news as to how much I have to cut back post the dec 7th budget :D

I'm sending you an email

BB,

thanks for that - Know how you feel - up to recently it was easy to fix the economy - just switch off RTE, but now the BBC have caught RTEitus as well so there is no relief!

Chat soon,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Well thank you John and Dave at Richer sounds.
    A great Deal was done on a pair of Monitor Audio BX2's -they are beautiful and the sound is sweet.
    I took some time off to set them up and re do my surround system and all I can say is I'm happy!
    Thanks again !

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.