Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dancing on Charlie's grave

Options
  • 08-09-2010 2:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭

Boardsies are being accused of fomenting Fianna fail hatred that led to somebody dancing on CJ Haughey's grave on Joe Duffy today. I myself Would have nothing to do with that kind of behaviour

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Boardsies are being accused of fomenting Fianna fail hatred that led to somebody dancing on CJ Haughey's grave on Joe Duffy today. I myself Would have nothing to do with that kind of behaviour

You're too late!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

*sigh*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

Biggins wrote: »
    ...So you start another thread then on the same topic after posting in the other?

Ninja Biggins :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

easyeason3 wrote: »
    Ninja Biggins :)
    :p

Suddenly realised that maybe she/he? stared this thread (to her credit) first innocently so I would have been a bit unfair.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

There's another thread on this already so I'm afraid we'll keep this one closed.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement