Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uwe Boll - `Rampage`

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

I actually though Boll did a great job with the film adap of Postal. Anyone who's played the game couldn't disagree that he took the ridiculously offbeat feel of the game and translated it fantastically onto the screen. I also seriously admire him having the balls to:
    Open the film with that World Trade Centre moment
    and to
    End it with Bush and Bin Laden skipping towards a mushroom cloud

It was great! So I believe he's finally learning a thing or two about proper filmmaking and sure wasn't it inevitable he would working on so many features. I've often wondered why the same doesn't happen to actors, namely the cast of Fair City!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

A tad topical with what is going on in the UK currently but this is some film... look for it and watch it...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,126 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

started watching it last night but switched off after 5 minutes, hadn't the energy to be reading subtitles, is it all subtitled?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭Noffles

started watching it last night but switched off after 5 minutes, hadn't the energy to be reading subtitles, is it all subtitled?

The one I have is not subtitled and it's in English... are we talking about the same film?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭pinksoir

Watched it last night. I dunno what to make of it. Twas alright... certainly watchable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,523 ✭✭✭Hande hoche!

It was entertaining enough all right. Enjoyed the bingo hall scene.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭D-Generate

Ban this sick filth now!
    Clearly inspired the Cumbrian killer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

D-Generate wrote: »
    Ban this sick filth now!
    Clearly inspired the Cumbrian killer.

Oh for the love of all that's keeping this planet afloat, you gotta be kidding me. So are you of the mindset that Marilyn Manson and Doom inspired two kids to walk through their school with automatic weapons. Wake up! It's not the "entertainment" that's to blame. It's the people. So how would you put this on a par with Saw or Hostel?

Advertisement