Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chance to be a student ?

Options
  • 19-01-2010 11:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hello Board Readers ! ! !

I was unemployed ofr 8 moths ,and i was lucky engouh to get a job in September as a waiter, now i am getting fed up with this slavery job ,and i would like to consider the possibility to educate myself . And i would need some infos now from You . I earn about 380 euros a week, and if i would go for full time studies ,and i would work only 2 days in part-time ,i would get approx 160-180 euros, what kind of social benefits could i claim to finance my studies , rent , my living with one word. I am a 24 years old Eu citizen, Im not Irish, and i am in Ireland for over 4 years now , with just only 8 moths of unemployment because of the recession .
    I would really appreciate if you could give me some ideas or infos if you had a similar situation with you.

thank You very Much!

Advertisement