Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Robin Copeland

Options
  • 08-12-2009 10:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

So a few friends who are coaching in the AIL have been harping on about this player. Just read a news piece on him yesterday and apparently he has been in some spectacular form. Plays for St. Marys RFC, is a second row, and has scored 7 tries in 6 games. I heard he suffered a serious injury but has bounced back incredibly. From what I hear he is probably better than Toner and Donnacha Ryan so my questions are why isn't this guy attached to a province????

Edit : Robin Copeland... can mod change title??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13 xplosive

Eh id say you mean Robin Copeland. Neville is Robins younger brother, a talented full back in his own right but lacking a bit of focus, and thats being kind to the chap.

Robins a fantastic player, heard an interview with Potts the marys coach and former leinster player where he said he hoped someone from Leinster was looking at this guy, that would imply that he is not on any of the leainster academy or development sides. I would have presumed they were, cant understand it if he hasnt at least been looked at. 7 tries in 6 games for a second row in AIL 1 from a 21/22 year old!!! If a winger had that record in AIL 1 people would be banging for him to be included in a leinster set up

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Stan27

Future ireland number 8???? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Stan27 wrote: »
    Future ireland number 8???? :)

4 year old thread ????:)

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Stan27

duckysauce wrote: »
    4 year old thread ????:)

Ha ha yep. I was expecting a comment like this. :) Was looking at old threads for the Craic. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,930 ✭✭✭duckysauce

Stan27 wrote: »
    Ha ha yep. I was expecting a comment like this. :) Was looking at old threads for the Craic. :)

yep great fun

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,308 Mod ✭✭✭✭.ak

Almost as fun as killing zombie threads...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement