Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-08-2008, 14:17   #46
madds

After numerous attempts trying to book a time through the NCT website, I emailed them at bookings@ncts.ie on Aug 13th telling them about the problems i was having with their site and could I book via email instead.

Received a reply the next morning with a booking for Aug 26th in Fonthill.
Advertisement
26-08-2008, 00:19   #47
dainius

rang NCT on thursday 6.15 pm, got appointment for the next morning 9am at fonthill. Wasnt even expecting to get so soon.
26-08-2008, 16:26   #48
ART6
Subscriber

You can't make an Internet booking for more than five weeks ahead of the due date, and the waiting list in my area is currently six weeks. So here there is no way of getting a test appointment at or before the due date. However, an email to bookings.ie gets you onto a standby list so that they will phone you as soon as they have a cancellation.
06-10-2009, 09:26   #49
Longerview

NCT BOOKING SUCCESS !!!!!

NCT booking is impossible, looked at online booking , nothing available at any time or on any week....Then I read the tip about going online early morning and looking for appointments added overnight ( cancellations ).
So today I did just that and now have an test booked FOR NEXT WEEK !!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion