Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Padraic Conneely - Still hip?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Never.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,968 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 10,206 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

LOL Padraic Conneely in Coyote's? Was he up on the bull after skullin' back a Jager-Bomb? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Duras

and outblinging means?:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

Duras wrote: »
    and outblinging means?:confused:

All the ice around that palyas' neck.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

grasshopa wrote: »

Excuse me... that gentleman on the left of the Mayor is my Pastor!!
    he is not some ghetto hoodlum too be compared with bling of any description, but the mayor does look funny lol bless him.. happy new year everyone!!:):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Excuse me... that gentleman on the left of the Mayor is my Pastor!!
    he is not some ghetto hoodlum too be compared with bling of any description, but the mayor does look funny lol bless him.. happy new year everyone!!:):):)

Ah I meant no offense, it's more that Conneely is a consistent jackass

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,983 ✭✭✭leninbenjamin

wtf? wearing that yoke... he must have been on official council business. so the council have gone as far as paying their members to get pissed now that we've hit a recession? is that their solution to the whole thing?
    he is not some ghetto hoodlum too be compared with bling of any description,

his website begs to differ. on it he is clearly wearing a white suit. wtf does that say?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,064 ✭✭✭minxie

wtf? wearing that yoke... he must have been on official council business. so the council have gone as far as paying their members to get pissed now that we've hit a recession? is that their solution to the whole thing?

his website begs to differ. on it he is clearly wearing a white suit. wtf does that say?
    id say either a joe dolan or a mike denver fan!!!

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭kellyreilly

And not a woman in the photo ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭ukgalwaymcguire

lol.. the more i think of our wonderful mayor at the obama night in coyotes the funnier it gets lol....
    and i love the tag line... padraic conneely STILL HIP..
    or does he need a hip replacement... lol

this photo actually needs photoshopping with some speach bubbles..
    lol... as for the pastor in a white suit, thats his style bless him lol:):)

Advertisement