Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bangcd.com

Options
  • 27-11-2008 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭

Just saved a fortune buying from this website. Cheaper than cdwow and play.com.

and they take laser too so I'm a happy camper. :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,818 ✭✭✭Gauge

Bankcd.com wrote:
    BANK-CD RATE SCANNER
    America's No 1 Banking Resource
    Highest FDIC-Insured Rates Since 1987

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

It has been amended... sorry about that!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,824 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

very good
    beats play, cdwowuk
    and of course the more expensive
    CDWOW.IE of course

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭me1724

I have never used them before, has anyone had any problems with them? are they reliable??

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭pampers1

me1724 wrote: »
    I have never used them before, has anyone had any problems with them? are they reliable??

I was recommended them by a friend and she ordered about 15 cd's and they all came within a week of ordering etc. She finds them really reliable and hasn't had any complaints so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

I have used bangcd.com loads of time, never a problem with delivery or price comparison.Very good and would recommend to anyone

By the way has CD wow improved on the crap service that they had problems with last year ?
    I refuse to buy off them anymore because of the circus that they turned into last year
    Has stock levels, delivery times come back to the once excellent service they did offer a couple of years back.They were my number 1 choice for purchasing cds from.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭PIMPHO

Not the cheapest for Dvds though. Anyone know who's the cheapest around for Planet Earth & Blue Planet box set Dvds?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭me1724

on play you can get the two for €42.98...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 Dr Jan Itor

id like that planet earth one but dont want to spend €30 on it in case it turns out to be a lot worse than id expect of it!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,449 ✭✭✭blastman

If you're buying Planet Earth, wait until you have the equipment to play the Blu-ray version. It's a stunning series and absolutely made for HD.

Just IMO....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,279 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

PIMPHO wrote: »
    Not the cheapest for Dvds though. Anyone know who's the cheapest around for Planet Earth & Blue Planet box set Dvds?

Have a look here

• Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement