Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

chupasart lads in the uk

Options
  • 10-07-2008 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

best of luck to my lads

mark casserly fightin 3 times british champ for the 4 nations title

neill culligan a 70kg fighter fightin at 79kg on 4 days notice

and adopteee for the weekend eamon hennessy from limerick also fightin for a 4 nations title on master A's show at the weekend

thanks paddy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,915 ✭✭✭✭GBX

All the best to them. :cool:

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Chok dee lads!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭Baggio...

Thumbs up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭phoenix-MT

good luck lads!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

well lads

mark won 4 nations title super fight, made mewell proud

eamon got stopped in 3rd

neill got stopped after 2nd leg kicks from a man 10kgs heavier took it toll on him

few photos below

paddy

1. marks well proud of his steak fart... eaomon on the other habd isnt impressed

3. chupasart drinking team... a few glassesof vino the night before the fight

6. mark doign what he does best

12. mark getting the special champion treatment :) over 18's only

14. neill out to impress the ladies :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 37,485 Mod ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Congrats Mark. Hard luck to the other lads.

Any vids paddy?

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭mugger

well done paddy + to mark thats a nice win to have.is that the 1st belt down ur gym

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭paddyc

niall

how you keeping hows siam treating you?

ah first title for the gym alright, the lad was british champ so was a nice scalp to take by mark whos still only learning the ropes even though people constantly tell me he done tkd, the 2 are like chalk and cheese but id say hes another title on the way soon...

mt other lad paul norton pulled out through injury he would have won the 4 nations at 68kg i am certain of that so will get him to fight for that in feb 09 as mark is having a rematch with his lad... silly boy:mad:

so that will be a few champions in the gym

looks like "the home of champions" is on the move :P

on a side note i hear from a promoter that there gonna be a huge ireland vs england show in london in dec 08.... things are on the up for irish thai

paddy

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭mugger

Hi paddy siam is treatin me very well makin the most of my last 2 months

it was a nice belt alrite + iam sure there will be more.what was the british champs name,gym was it at 75kg
    ye ur right tkd + mt every differnt alright but its not the same as doing notting.iam sure for anyone with anyting behind them boxing,tkd,kung ku whatever it all helps in the ring
    with more + more people training in thailand + more clubs setting up the mt level in Ireland is on the up alright.lookin forward to seen alot of the shows comin up.goodluck to ur lads + all the Irish fightin against the english

Advertisement