Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo Artist in Ballyfermot

Options
  • 11-06-2008 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭

Hi all, I'm looking at getting another tattoo, and due to work and other factors I'm spending a bit of time in Ballyfermot, being the good son that I am I'm spending alot of time in my Mothers.

Anyway long explanation for amount of time being spend in Ballyer. I notice the is now a tattoo artist in there Crazy Tattoos if I remember the name correctly. I just wondering if anyone has recommendations or not as the case may be about them. Thank in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

[FONT=Tahoma,Arial]Crazy cats tattoos[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma,Arial]Studio Location:[/FONT][FONT=Tahoma,Arial]grange cross, Ballyfermot, Dublin 10
    Dublin, 01
    Republic of Ireland
    [/FONT]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,754 ✭✭✭Odysseus

Cheers for that Alan, Yeah I noticed the location last week. Was hoping to hear form someone who had use them, but I guess if your in Cork I doubt you tried them yourself. I think I just pop in have at the quaility of there work I'm guessing the have photos. I know what I want so so its just a case of booking a appointmemt. Thanks again.

Thanks again Alan only just noticed you PM very helpful. Cheers mate.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,585 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Couple of friends have gotten Tattoos there--No complaints from them at all.

From what Ive heard everything is spotless and their work is top class.

Cheers Hellrazer, dropped in there today, I was happy enough with what I saw and the price I was given so going ahead with it next week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Nice one let us know how it goes, and don't forget to drop a pic in the "Show me yours" thread!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,676 ✭✭✭The Artist

Odysseus wrote: »
    Thanks again Alan only just noticed you PM very helpful. Cheers mate.
    no bother kid.
    you found the place.
    let me know how ye get on.

Alan Ford wrote: »
    no bother kid.
    you found the place.
    let me know how ye get on.

Well I was happy with what I saw, I had my diary with me but Thursday is the only day next week that I have no clients myself and he does'nt make appointsments on Thursdays, so its just a case of getting there half an hour but he opens to get it done.

I'm a ultra distance runner have been in the Sahara running a few times and intend to spend a lot more time there so I'm going for the tradition desert rat on the top of my arm, as I have a parachuting devil on the opposite one for my parachuting days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Graham-Ballyer

Hi all, booked my tattoo in ballyfermot the other day...i want to show my bro the tattoo im gettin, can any1 send me the url of the company?

email: <snip> </snip>

cheers.

edit: for your own safety don't give out your email address.
    Anyone who can help this dude, PM him info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pickles182

i got a tattoo there in september and another one in december 2009 and i got them both off the owner (eddie the bull). the one i got in september is a simple moon and star with a few sparkles around it on my wrist...it wasnt great i have to admit i like it and all but he could of done better...i waited 3 hours for it and then he made a bet for a fiver with another fella who worked there that he could be done in under 3 minutes, so he started a stopwatch and started...in the middle of him doing it his phone rang and he answered it and put it to his ear and continued doing my tattoo and he was done in a minute and a half...like really unproffesional..so i waited 3 long hours for a tattoo that only took a minute and a half and then charged me €60 and the tattoo is small like only worth €40 atleast like so it was kind of a rip off....and i was only 15 at the time but he did it for me anyway...seen as he did it the 1st time without a gaurdian i went back for my second one....i have to admit he did a really good job on the second one... i got 28 stars from my neck to the very top of my back (like rihannas)...he wanted €150 for that but (rip off) but i only had €120 so he did it for me for that amount...im going back to get my third one now in october for my 17th birthday but im only gonna spend €70 and if he refuses to do it for that amount which the chances are 1 out of 10 then ill go somewhere else other than all that.....he is a top notch fella though, really sound....i would recommend him but make sure he isnt distracted when your getting yours done...hope this helped you with your decision :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement