Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted: Greg Merriman FM104 Radio Clips

Options
  • 23-02-2006 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭

Please PM me if you have any tapes or you know of any online. Ta ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,872 ✭✭✭segadreamcast

Wouldn't mind some of those myself - he was great!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

I'd also like to join the queue on this. Remember them being quite funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

yea must agree remember tony the monkey child????? and his lil sis lisa????Dont have any tapes but may know someone:rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭tSubh Dearg

Did this programme create that marvellous tune known as "Donkey from Droheda"? It's been running through my brain for years and I could only remember that I heard it on FM104 late at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭jonnybadd

That it did tsubh, also such hits as 'smelly puke' and 'throw em in the dodder'.

This topic comes up every few months and the last time there was a working site with a few of the songs, just found the topic here:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=259230&page=2&highlight=openline+fm104

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 gx620

@Ronan tony was jimjim nugent who currently works on Fm 104s Strawberry alarmclock!Here it is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ra3FAS1wP1Q. And to all the rest of you Greg Merriman filled in for adrian kennedy tonight 19/8/11 so listen in!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Zatoichi

gx620 wrote: »
    And to all the rest of you Greg Merriman filled in for adrian kennedy tonight 19/8/11 so listen in!

I stumbled upon that at the same time as someone rang in asking about hair transplant deals, complete nostalgia bomb for the mad old days .

Advertisement