Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Italian Moto Gp

• 05-06-2005 1:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭

Best i've ever seen

1st Rossi
    2nd Biaggi
    3rd Capirossi

Sete crash out w00t :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Damn it, I'm in Toronto and couldn't watch one of my favourite races of the season :rolleyes: It looks like it was a cracker with rossi winning by 0.3 of a second :eek:

Rossi already has a 49 point lead :eek: at this stage of the season and Sete is fadeing away into the distance :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

great race!! still can`t see anyone beating Doctor Rossi. MotoGP makes F1 look like s**t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

dceire wrote:
    Damn it, I'm in Toronto and couldn't watch one of my favourite races of the season :rolleyes: It looks like it was a cracker with rossi winning by 0.3 of a second :eek:
    tbh it looked like Rossi was toying with Biaggi, it was a case of cat & mouse - Rossi was the cat, and Biaggi was the mouse.

It's hard to believe Biaggi is still moaning about his bike as an excuse for why he's not winning. Well, I suppose he has to blame something - what else can he say - well I'm a really good rider (which he is) but Rossi is on a different plane to the me and my fellow mortals :o

It was great to see Capirossi take 3rd; Melandri will have his time in the future.

causal

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭greglo23

i was delighted for Capirossi as well . it`s good to see Ducati at the sharp end again. a bit more competition is a good thing to see. my only problem is i can get
    Eurosport only in german and i miss listening to Toby, Jules and Randy. do you remember when Dennis Noyes was commentator before Jules. some of the stories he told were amazing like driving the race bike from italy to spain and back cos they had no transport so you really did`nt want to throw it at the scenery!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

greglo23 wrote:
    great race!! still can`t see anyone beating Doctor Rossi. MotoGP makes F1 look like s**t

I second that, i use to love watching F1 but the more i watch Moto Gp the less i watch F1.With Moto Gp theres always action and Rossi didn't make it a 1 horse race by sitting on the 1 bike al the time, leaving Honda were he was untouchable to Yamaha and still kept winning he is truthly the DOCTOR of moto gp :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

Great race, I watched it last night, will Max be able to pull it off in Spain tomorrow too? I found the Mugello race here it anyone is looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭Revalco

Cool lovely 1 Fabritzo ;)

Advertisement