Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

knackers

Options
  • 16-01-2004 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

I agree with Sheron, it's a state of mind.

It eithier starts with the scumbag parents bringing up a child with no manners or thought or morals(these are the worst, down and out knackers who care for nothing other than themselves, and think that the world owes them).

Examples; 16 year old mothers who drag two or three children up, they learn about the joys of welfare, medical cards etc. Rip the state and taxpayer for every penny, get everything for free, and then complain about society.

Wasters who spend their child hood in loitering gangs bullying quiet, good kids, sniffing glue and vandalising bus stops. Teenage years drinking 20 cans of piss-beer, and causing ****, and shouting, and dis-respecting everyone. Start smoking hash, and acting hard, buy a moped and put holes in the exhaust(no insurance or tax a must!).
    There are a few ways they can go from here:

1) They get their act together, and get a job, trade or something(buy a fancy 95 civic and go 'wehhhh', 'nice wun'

2) Sign on the scratch and continue to waste their years, pissing them against the wall, getting a red face, being a right waster.

3)Start taking heroin, wither away to nothing, become ''great'' role-models for all those growing up around them, with attempts on taking their life, stealing the video from the house, being wasted on the floor when the the kids come in from school.

Ok, I know I have generalised somewhat, and I may appear to be cynical, well I'm not. But there are a race of people, who are ignorant to the beauty and wealth of spirit that we as a race do have. There are people like this, many of them, I know this, ok so there are varying levels of it, shades of grey, of course there is. Some are worse than others, and there are diamonds in the rough, but generally, I'm sure you all know what I am talking about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,987 ✭✭✭✭zAbbo

em thats skangers not knackers, they is teh gypsy/pikey kind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 kenmobrien

Aye, yes knackers, d'ya like dags. Sometimes people I know refer to skangers as knackers as well.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Skangers makes the demarkation easier.

Yeah its a sad fact that there's a lot of people like that. They contribute nothing to society and take issue with anyone that does.

"Isn't dah rihte?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Scobies, was the preferred nomenclature of my day :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

let there be a mass cull and make it quick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

some day a big rain is gonna come and wash all the scum away.......

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Its Knackers.

i cant believe people still see the word 'knacker' as a slight on travellers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 479 ✭✭phoenix2181

the govt should bring in a policy of sterlisation, wipe em out in a generation...... bingo.... no knacker/scumbag problem

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

Skanger/Knacker in Cork is interchangable

Pers I prefer Gyppos

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

I just call them scum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 811 ✭✭✭Ronaldo7

I hate scum. Im prejudice against them. I can spot them a mile off. there all dirty little ****s with dodgy haircuts and ****ed up mongo sized heads on them. A MILE OFF i can spot them...why do they shape and act "tuff". there such clowns. Why do they have to act so bent? They also have cheap after shave on with tracksuits and big g chains hanging out over there clothes and its usually cheap argos catalogue gold or Ben Sherman cheap ass jewellry. GRRRRR i hate them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Originally posted by Dustaz
    Its Knackers.

i cant believe people still see the word 'knacker' as a slight on travellers.

Yep it is. Knackers where i am are referred to the traveller kind. Guess it region dependent.
    I hate scum. Im prejudice against them

Would you confront them in the street about their dress code/hairstyle ?
    What would you do if they started hanging around in your area, you be petrified or stand up for your beliefs ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

What is it with some travellers? They are absolutely loaded, have mansions furnished with antiques and valuables, yet some still live outside the house in a caravan ...

And no this ain't bull, this actually is happening!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,412 ✭✭✭weemcd

theese threads are a steaming pile of ****e. what was accomplished by that rant? have we not seen people chriticise skangers before? do you think its something new to start this **** again. the answer is no, writing threads like this from the safety of your computer achieves nothing.

to sum this all up

groan

yeah you should have just posted on the other "scanger" thread that has about 5 million posts from people who have been harassed and abused by scummers for years and then about 5 posts from 'Emboss' saying basically that 'Scangers are rapih roigh? An if u downt agree then ur nothin buh a fukin muppeh. 2pac 4 eva" and the like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭Crimson

Originally posted by tinkerbell
    What is it with some travellers? They are absolutely loaded, have mansions furnished with antiques and valuables, yet some still live outside the house in a caravan ...

And no this ain't bull, this actually is happening!

yep the truth !!!!:(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Also, new research has found that Knackers were primarily the cause The Great Depression before World War 2.

Good to see we've got a whole new crop of people who love to hate!

SIEG HEIL!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,307 ✭✭✭richindub2

amps one of them, lets gas him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭VERY_board

apparently I love to hate...ask Gandalf the idiot....

who are we hating here?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

You can hardly class knackers as an ethnic minority ffs. Knackers are a state of mind, you can compare hating knackers to hating obnoxious people.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭aclane

The Catholic church have put forward a regulation stating that all graves for knackers must be at least 20ft deep because deep down knackers are nice people:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement