Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Sample It thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭munster87

Got these today, haven’t smoked in years, felt the pouch was a bit strong for me. Bit of dizziness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Do you mind if I ask what bottle and stuff? The package I got today had shreddies, ballymaloe dressing, a plant based drink and some protein bars. Seems to be the same as what's on their insta page?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,937 ✭✭✭thesandeman

Do you mind if I ask what bottle and stuff? The package I got today had shreddies, ballymaloe dressing, a plant based drink and some protein bars. Seems to be the same as what's on their insta page?

Ours was the April box. Maybe you got the May box early?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭SleetAndSnow

Ours was the April box. Maybe you got the May box early?

Not sure, my email just said the Spring box and looks the same as all the stories on Instagram! Interesting! Probably the case alright though.

Regardless, the salad dressing was lovely, not the biggest fan of Shreddies haha. The two mccain chips vouchers are nice and the protein bars / mude drink were lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

I'm getting the May box :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭florawest

Toulouse wrote: »
    Or me

None for me either after email to say I was in. 🙄

I signed up for this in May or June last year before it started. I got the first two boxes, then nothing for months. I even forgot about it until I saw someone on twitter posting about their box in Jan or Feb. I emailed them to see if I'd been bumped from the list and their reply was:
    Hi $hifty,

Thank you for your email.

I've checked, and you are still on our system. Samplify has grown to a database of 20,000+ users. We select 6,000 users at random each month to receive a box.

If you miss out one particular month, you'll still be in the running each new month.

Regards etc.

Just now, when i searched for the above email, I discovered a new email from Apr 30th telling me I'll receive the May box, that's my first one this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I signed up for this in May or June last year before it started. I got the first two boxes, then nothing for months. I even forgot about it until I saw someone on twitter posting about their box in Jan or Feb. I emailed them to see if I'd been bumped from the list and their reply was:

Just now, when i searched for the above email, I discovered a new email from Apr 30th telling me I'll receive the May box, that's my first one this year.

Same boat.
    Got the first bar of chocolate box and the first main box in January...... nothing since :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,699 ✭✭✭lintdrummer

Got a message from FastWay today that they will be delivering a package from SampleIt. This will be my first box. I hadn't seen the email from SampleIT but it turns out it was filtered to another tab in Gmail. Looks like some booze of some sort, cans of Summer Spritzers and a metal straw.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Seve OB wrote: »
    Same boat.
    Got the first bar of chocolate box and the first main box in January...... nothing since :(

I only got the chocolate and nothing since. Would have been delighted with the current box :(

• Advertisement

I only got the chocolate and nothing since. Would have been delighted with the current box :(

I just got initial bar of chocolate not a thing since either. ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭barry181091

I have never had hard seltzer before but IMO it is terrible. Its literally alcoholic water. There is basically no flavor. Everclear, water and carbonation is all it is :(

I have never had hard seltzer before but IMO it is terrible. Its literally alcoholic water. There is basically no flavor. Everclear, water and carbonation is all it is :(

That makes me feel better. Want to try Hard Seltzer but am afraid of paying for it and then pouring it away.

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭tglynn

That makes me feel better. Want to try Hard Seltzer but am afraid of paying for it and then pouring it away.

I don't think it's a great example of them to be fair. I quite like seltzers but didn't like the sampleit ones. Also, drinking it though the straw made it taste much worse. Made it fizzier on the way up.

How does one sign up for this?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

How does one sign up for this?

One cannot anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭foodaholic

Got my first box last week - M&Ms bar, red bull and an energy bar
    Still waiting on the survey

• Registered Users Posts: 7,955 ✭✭✭_Whimsical_

foodaholic wrote: »
    Got my first box last week - M&Ms bar, red bull and an energy bar
    Still waiting on the survey

It was a bit disappointing - straw was the main component.
    Better than nothing though!

My second one another single item a packet of mcvities chocolate biscuits, 6 in pack, definitely nothing special, will wait on survey.

Came in a blue plastic pack.

At least It's something, we had with our tea just there, would rate it same really as the Aldi choc digestives.

florawest wrote: »
    My second one another single item a packet of mcvities chocolate biscuits, 6 in pack, definitely nothing special, will wait on survey.

At least It's something, we had with our tea just there, would rate it same really as the Aldi choc digestives.

I got the survey in the junk folder and it was from mcvities so here's hoping there's more coming our way 😂

• Advertisement

florawest wrote: »

I got those too. Terrible. Tasted stale to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,533 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

Got an email from them today, promising a sample box this week, and that the box will contain an Alcohol Sample...

Hopefully noone on the forum knows where i live...

Got an email from them today, promising a sample box this week, and that the box will contain an Alcohol Sample...

Got that email too from Samplify. Is it the same company?

Got that email too :)
    My first box - I had given up hope!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Toulouse

Got that email too :)
    My first box - I had given up hope!

Same! Getting the Fantastic Box, looking forward to it now.

Toulouse wrote: »
    Same! Getting the Fantastic Box, looking forward to it now.

Hope it is indeed Fantastic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭q2ice

Hope it is indeed Fantastic :)

I only got the January box and nothing since :confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,832 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

q2ice wrote: »

Snap :(

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭feargantae

q2ice wrote: »

I got the March one and nothing since!
    Guess they didn't like my answers haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭misschoo

Yeah I got the same mail today as well. I signed up months ago and this is my first box. My thoughts are that you’re only going to get one that matches what ever preferences that you ticked when you were signing up. I’m not a smoker so wouldn’t have received the one with the nicotine products. I’m interested to see what’s in this one.

Advertisement