If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonos Arc and Sub

Options
  • 27-04-2021 11:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Looking at upgrading the system in my large living room/kitchen to a Sonos system.
    Considering a Sonos Arc and Gen3 Sub (Black) as the best premium solution.
    But open to other suggestions/alternatives.

What is the best price for such a bundle?

Delivery to Dublin

Could you also price the addition of a pair of Sone One SL (Black) as well

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi pattwoie,

thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you.

If you are looking for a wireless Soundbar / Sub combo the ARC / Sub combo is difficult to beat unless you look towards a proper AV separates system.

The ARC / Sub Gen3 Combo is currently £1489 / 1638€ and is available from stock in both black and white finishes.

We could do a bundle price at £1389 / 1589€ if you were purchasing them as a bundle.

If you wanted to add a pair of SONOS ONE SL then the bundle price would move to £1699 / 1969€ - again ONE SL are available from stock in black and white.

Thanks again pattwoie and as ever keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 34 pattwoie

Hi pattwoie,

If you are looking for a wireless Soundbar / Sub combo the ARC / Sub combo is difficult to beat unless you look towards a proper AV separates system.

The ARC / Sub Gen3 Combo is currently £1489 / 1638€ and is available from stock in both black and white finishes.

We could do a bundle price at £1389 / 1589€ if you were purchasing them as a bundle.

If you wanted to add a pair of SONOS ONE SL then the bundle price would move to £1699 / 1969€ - again ONE SL are available from stock in black and white.

Thanks again pattwoie and as ever keep us posted if we can ever assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John Mc and Crew

On consideration, I think I'd only be getting the Arc/Sub Gen3 at this point.
    And leave the surrounds for another time.
    Is there any wiggle room on that bundle price of  589?

Thanks in advance

• Company Representative Posts: 17,130 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

pattwoie wrote: »
    Hi pattwoie,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John Mc and Crew

Thanks in advance
    Hi Pattwoie.

Thanks for coming back to us.

The very best I could do would be to knock another 10 Euro off down to 1579 Euro in total delivered.

Hi pattwoie,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John Mc and Crew

Thanks in advance
    Hi Pattwoie.

The very best I could do would be to knock another 10 Euro off down to 1579 Euro in total delivered.
    Sorry for delay in responding. 
    Thanks. Yes, I'd like to go ahead with that offer. Sonos Arc and Gen 3 Sub for 1570 euro. Both in black. Delivered to Dublin. 
    Please PM me with details on how to finalise the purchase.

Hi pattwoie,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John Mc and Crew

Thanks in advance
    Hi Pattwoie.

Sorry for delay in responding. 
    Thanks. Yes, I'd like to go ahead with that offer. Sonos Arc and Gen 3 Sub for 1570 euro. Both in black. Delivered to Dublin. 
    Please PM me with details on how to finalise the purchase.
    Hey Pattwoie.

No problem at all.

If you drop me over your contact number in a PM we can give you a call to finalise things up :)

• Advertisement

Just wanted to say I went through with my purchase. 
    Order arrived really quickly (less than 24 hours after giving details). 
    Delighted with the system and very happy to have used yea. 
    Would highly recommend. Cheers

Just wanted to say I went through with my purchase. 
    Order arrived really quickly (less than 24 hours after giving details). 
    Delighted with the system and very happy to have used yea. 
    Would highly recommend. Cheers
    Hey Pattwoie.

Thanks for letting us know that it arrived so quickly :)

The ARC really is a great product and will give you lots of enjoyment.

Again thanks for the business we really do appreciate it.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.