Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Meter Plan

Options
  • 14-04-2021 10:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi - I had a smart meter installed by ESB last year and with the recent announcementfrom Electric Ireland signed up to a smart meter plan. This was on the 2nd April, I still do not see my account details changed. I would have thought such a change over should be relatively quick to do? Anybody else have a similar experience  

@Electric Ireland is this something you can check again (I did call last week but still no luck).

Thanks,
    Allan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Allan,

This query would be looked after by a specific department, the Sales team - they can be contacted on sales@electricireland.ie or to speak with them sooner, their freephone number is 1800 30 50 90.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,403 ✭✭✭paulboland

MrCross wrote: »
    Hi - I had a smart meter installed by ESB last year and with the recent announcementfrom Electric Ireland signed up to a smart meter plan. This was on the 2nd April, I still do not see my account details changed. I would have thought such a change over should be relatively quick to do? Anybody else have a similar experience  

@Electric Ireland is this something you can check again (I did call last week but still no luck).

Thanks,
    Allan

Your account updates to smart meter plan 14 days after you receive the email confirming the smart meter plan you setup

If you got the email on April 2nd that would mean after 16th April
    So you should see on Saturday 17th or Monday 19th when you login usage details start to show up

You will only see usage details from the date your account is changed to smart meter plan

I terms of each day usage
    After 8am the previous day usage it will show on your account

Account usage
    Usage a breakdown for each day is per hour but you need to wait until the next day to see the previous day usage

Account Details
    In details section on your account
    You can download total usage as a excel file that provides usage for each half hour for each day from the date the smart meter plan was enabled.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 MrCross

paulboland wrote: »
    MrCross wrote: »

Thanks,
    Allan

Your account updates to smart meter plan 14 days after you receive the email confirming the smart meter plan you setup

If you got the email on April 2nd that would mean after 16th April
    So you should see on Saturday 17th or Monday 19th when you login usage details start to show up

You will only see usage details from the date your account is changed to smart meter plan

I terms of each day usage
    After 8am the previous day usage it will show on your account

Account usage
    Usage a breakdown for each day is per hour but you need to wait until the next day to see the previous day usage

Account Details
    In details section on your account
    You can download total usage as a excel file that provides usage for each half hour for each day from the date the smart meter plan was enabled.
    Thanks for confirming this paul!!

Advertisement