Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Water hardness in Dublin 18

Options
  • 24-03-2021 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to figure out the hardness of tap water where I live, in the rathmichael/shankill area in D18. The website couldn't give me any result with my address, can you provide any estimate?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 36 Verified rep Irish Water: Rebecca

snowblind wrote: »
    I'm trying to figure out the hardness of tap water where I live, in the rathmichael/shankill area in D18. The website couldn't give me any result with my address, can you provide any estimate?
    Hi snowblind,

Thank you for messaging us. You can enter your full address into the website hereto find out the water hardness in your area.

Please be sure to enter your full address.

Thanks,
    Rebecca

• Registered Users Posts: 972 ✭✭✭snowblind

Hi snowblind,

Thank you for messaging us. You can enter your full address into the website hereto find out the water hardness in your area.

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    As I said, the website couldn't give me a result, that's why I'm asking here

No Results Found
    We can’t find Water hardness information for your address. This is likely because we have not yet collected data for your area. We are working on improving this service.
    Do you have issue with limescale? Helpful tips can be found on our Water Hardness section.

• Company Representative Posts: 36 Verified rep Irish Water: Rebecca

Hi snowblind,

Thanks,
    Rebecca
    As I said, the website couldn't give me a result, that's why I'm asking here

No Results Found
    We can’t find Water hardness information for your address. This is likely because we have not yet collected data for your area. We are working on improving this service.
    Do you have issue with limescale? Helpful tips can be found on our Water Hardness section.
    Hi Snowblind,

We am very sorry to hear this. Could you PM us with the below and we will investigate further?

- Full name;
    - Contact number; &
    - Full address?

Thanks,
    Rebecca

Advertisement