If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you charge Irish Vat? And is the warranty any good with the UK leaving eu?

Options
  • 04-12-2020 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭

Do you charge Irish Vat? And is the 6 warranty any good with the UK leaving eu?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

loopymum wrote: »
    Hi loopymum,

Thanks for the post!

Our prices are inclusive of UK VAT. The 6 year guarantee covers parts and labour and is still applicable in NI and ROI even with the UK leaving the EU. It's an at home warranty so we can send an engineer to you if the TV is over 40" in size.

We can also provide items exclusive of VAT if you're a VAT registered company but the 6 Year Guarantee wouldn't apply as it's for domestic use only!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭loopymum

Hi loopymum,

Thanks for the post!

Our prices are inclusive of UK VAT. The 6 year guarantee covers parts and labour and is still applicable in NI and ROI even with the UK leaving the EU. It's an at home warranty so we can send an engineer to you if the TV is over 40" in size.

We can also provide items exclusive of VAT if you're a VAT registered company but the 6 Year Guarantee wouldn't apply as it's for domestic use only!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David. I'm not a business but out of curiosity what is the warranty if a business were to buy?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Loopy,

if you purchase as a business then different conditions apply.

We do not offer any 6 year guarantee for commercial usage - our 6 year guarantee is exclusively for domestic Customers.

Thanks Loopy,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Loopy,

if you purchase as a business then different conditions apply.

We do not offer any 6 year guarantee for commercial usage - our 6 year guarantee is exclusively for domestic Customers.

Thanks Loopy,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks John. I did realise that from Davids post and my question is exactly what warranty applies if a business were to purchase? 

Thanks John. I did realise that from Davids post and my question is exactly what warranty applies if a business were to purchase? 

Hi loopy,

Apologies, it depends on what category of product you are purchasing and if it is suitable for commercial use. If you would like to email me directly to johnmc@Richersounds.ie with the specific product I'll happily revert asap.

ATVB

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi loopy,

Apologies, it depends on what category of product you are purchasing and if it is suitable for commercial use. If you would like to email me directly to johnmc@Richersounds.ie with the specific product I'll happily revert asap.

ATVB

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John. I sent you an email before lunch. Look forward to hearing from you

• Company Representative Posts: 17,140 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi loopy,

ATVB

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John. I sent you an email before lunch. Look forward to hearing from you
    Hi Loopymum.

John is a bit snowed under today.

If you can also drop the email to Sales@Richersounds.ie one of my sales colleagues will be able to pick it up pretty quickly :)

Hi Loopy,

I already replied via email at 13.32 - might be worth checking your junk mail in case it has ended up there?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.