If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soundbar (43PUS7805)

Options
  • 01-12-2020 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Recently purchased a 43PUS7805 from you and I’m looking for a soundbar.

Was recommended Yamaha YAS207 but it’s out of budget. 

Looking to spend around £200.

What do you recommend around this price point? Denon DHT-S316 or something else?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,413 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

logistic wrote: »
    Hello,

Recently purchased a 43PUS7805 from you and I’m looking for a soundbar.

Was recommended Yamaha YAS207 but it’s out of budget. 

Looking to spend around £200.

What do you recommend around this price point? Denon DHT-S316 or something else?
    Hi logistic,

Thanks for the post!

We currently have the Denon DHTS316 available at £189! It would be a great alternative to the Denon:

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203711-denon-dhts316-soundbar-subwoofer.aspx

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 915 ✭✭✭logistic

Hi David,

ok ill go with the Denon. Is that £189 including delivery?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,136 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi David,

Hi Logistics.

Delivery on this would be £6.99.

If paying in Euro on our site delivery is included.

Any questions please let me know.

Hi David,

Hi Logistics.

Thanks for the info.

Ive been reading and read mixed reports on the Denon.

If you were to compare the Denon with the Yamaha on sound, how would they compare and what would you go for? Also at the Denon price point is there an alternative soundbar that you would recommend over the Denon?

Hi David,

Hi Logistics.

Thanks for the info.

Ive been reading and read mixed reports on the Denon.

If you were to compare the Denon with the Yamaha on sound, how would they compare and what would you go for? Also at the Denon price point is there an alternative soundbar that you would recommend over the Denon?
    Hi Logistic.

The Yamaha is by far the superior soundbar to be honest.

The Denon does a good job but the Yamaha out preforms it. The Denon was originally around the same price bracket as the YAS207 but has recently took a price drop so it really is good value for money.

I'm still waiting on an update on the Yamaha Stock.

Next above the Denon you are up to £249 for the Polk Signa S2. At this price your not too far off the YAS207.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203722-polk-signa-s2-soundbar.aspx

There are usually a few other around the £199 mark but the have ran out of stock at the minute.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

Do you expect to have stock of the Yamaha and Denon this side of Christmas?

Hi Kenny,

Do you expect to have stock of the Yamaha and Denon this side of Christmas?
    Hey Logistic.

I would really hope to have them ASAP to be honest but we cant get an ETA from the manufacturer at the minute as to when this will be.
    Our only info is mid December.

Hey Logistic.

I would really hope to have them ASAP to be honest but we cant get an ETA from the manufacturer at the minute as to when this will be.

Hi Kenny

Any sonos beams in stock at 299?

Hey Logistic.

Hi Kenny

Any sonos beams in stock at 299?
    Hi logistics,

The Black Friday price has finished on the Sonos Beams but we so have limited stock available in Black at £399? I could  squeeze the price down to £375 though if you'd be interested?

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Hi logistics,

The Black Friday price has finished on the Sonos Beams but we so have limited stock available in Black at £399? I could  squeeze the price down to £375 though if you'd be interested?

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

£375 is outside by budget. Shame to have missed that black friday deal!

• Advertisement

Hi logistics,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

£375 is outside by budget. Shame to have missed that black friday deal!
    I know, the stock just disappeared at that price!

If you see anything else let me know and I can check the price!

Kind regards

David

Kind regards

David

Hi David
    Hoping that the yamaha comes back in stock before the end of December as I see yamaha are doing 15% back

Kind regards

David

Hi David
    Hoping that the yamaha comes back in stock before the end of December as I see yamaha are doing 15% back
    Hi logistic,

We are due Yamaha in soon but I've no firm date on them as yet!

Kind regards

David

Hi logistic,

Kind regards

David

Any date on Yamaha or Denon?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Still no update on the Denon DHTS316 unfortunately Logistic - as you may know AV supplies are in chaos as a result of Covid!

Yamaha YAS207 / YAS209 due in approx 7-10 days - but no 100% guarantees on this unfortunately - we only believe it when we see the tail-lift dropping on the truck these days!

We do have the 'step-up' Denon DHTS416 available now:
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204971-denon-dhts416-black-soundbar.aspx

Happy to do a Boardie special on it as we have no DHTS316 available at £269 / 299€

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Still no update on the Denon DHTS316 unfortunately Logistic - as you may know AV supplies are in chaos as a result of Covid!

Yamaha YAS207 / YAS209 due in approx 7-10 days - but no 100% guarantees on this unfortunately - we only believe it when we see the tail-lift dropping on the truck these days!

Happy to do a Boardie special on it as we have no DHTS316 available at £269 / 299€

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for the offer would i be correct in saying the 416 is the same as the 316 apart from built in chromecast?

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thanks for the offer would i be correct in saying the 416 is the same as the 316 apart from built in chromecast?
    Hi logistic,

From the spec this does seem to be the main difference!

Kind regards

David

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi logistic,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks but cant justify the price difference for chromecast which i wont use. If you were to offer the 416 at the same price as the 316 i would take it!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi logistic,

Kind regards

David
    Hi David,

Thanks but cant justify the price difference for chromecast which i wont use. If you were to offer the 416 at the same price as the 316 i would take it!
    No problem logistic. The 316 was on offer but unfortunately it completely sold out at that price!

If you see anything else though let me know and I can check availability for you!

Kind regards

David

Still looking into a soundbar for the 43PUS7805 i purchased.

I dont see any change on the website for the yamaha or denon so I was looking at the LG SN7CY.

What do you think compared the yamaha and denon or would you recommend something else instead of the LG SN7CY?

• Advertisement

Still looking into a soundbar for the 43PUS7805 i purchased.

I dont see any change on the website for the yamaha or denon so I was looking at the LG SN7CY.

What do you think compared the yamaha and denon or would you recommend something else instead of the LG SN7CY?
    Hi Logistic.

Still no further update to what John posted above unfortunately.

The SN7CY Throws Atmos into the mix but loses out on a subwoofer compared to the YAS207.

The SN7CY isn't bad at all and does a good job at the Atmos reproduction but in my opinion the YAS207 is still the one to go for for performance.

Just placed an order for the YAS207 as i see its back in stock on the website.

Hi logistic,

Kind regards

David
    Let me know what
    Any date on Yamaha or Denon?
    Hi logistic,

Thanks for getting back to me.

We have just received stock of the YAS207 and they can be ordered via the link below!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-202832-yamaha-yas207-soundbar-system.aspx?swapstore=1

Kind regards

David

Just placed an order for the YAS207 as i see its back in stock on the website.
    Hey Logistic.

Thanks for the order.

If you drop me your name in a PM I'll try and get it dispatched out to you this afternoon :)

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.