Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish water connection Delay- Meadow gates Wicklow town

Options
  • 19-11-2020 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi Folks,
    We’ve purchased a property in 46 Meadow Gates, Wicklow Town. All the work has been completed long back and we’re juat waiting for the water connection for a good while. We’re staying in a rented accommodation with 2 kids and given a notice to landlord based on the earlier discussion. It’ll be of great help if you guys can get this sorted out at the earliest as we don’t need to pay any extra rent and go through the same drill again. I’ve booked off at work and lined up every one with tentative dates to get things moving. As we don’t have any information at this stage it’s going to be very difficult for us manage other aspects. I completely understand that you guys are busy during this Pandemic situation and there are 8 more families in the same row with the same problem. This will have a huge impact to all our lives which will affect us financially and mentally. Appreciate your help in looking into this at priority and provide an update at the earliest. Anticipating a favourable response at the earliest. Thanks

Regards,
    Ramesh

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 485 Verified rep Irish Water: Allanah

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your message.

We're really sorry to hear that.

Would you mind sending the following details via PM and we can look into this:

- Name;
    - Address;
    - Application reference number; and
    - Contact number.

Thanks in advance,
    Allanah

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Rochey77!

rshhsr wrote: »
    Hi Folks,
    We’ve purchased a property in 46 Meadow Gates, Wicklow Town. All the work has been completed long back and we’re juat waiting for the water connection for a good while. We’re staying in a rented accommodation with 2 kids and given a notice to landlord based on the earlier discussion. It’ll be of great help if you guys can get this sorted out at the earliest as we don’t need to pay any extra rent and go through the same drill again. I’ve booked off at work and lined up every one with tentative dates to get things moving. As we don’t have any information at this stage it’s going to be very difficult for us manage other aspects. I completely understand that you guys are busy during this Pandemic situation and there are 8 more families in the same row with the same problem. This will have a huge impact to all our lives which will affect us financially and mentally. Appreciate your help in looking into this at priority and provide an update at the earliest. Anticipating a favourable response at the earliest. Thanks

Regards,
    Ramesh

Thanks Ramesh for creating this post and highlighting this issue we are due to move into 77 Meadow Gate and will have a big affect if we can’t move in before Christmas

Hi Rochey77!,
    Rochey77! wrote: »
    Thanks Ramesh for creating this post and highlighting this issue we are due to move into 77 Meadow Gate and will have a big affect if we can’t move in before Christmas

Thanks for your query.

If you send a PM with the details mentioned previously, we can look into this matter.

Thanks,
    Allanah

• Registered Users Posts: 1 boyan_b

Hi Rochey77!,
    Rochey77! wrote: »

Thanks for your query.

If you send a PM with the details mentioned previously, we can look into this matter.

Thanks,
    Allanah
    Hi @Allanah,

We're in the same development - number 74, and I just wanted to echo two previous posts. We've already given notice to our landlord, and with all current restrictions in place, we would be stuck without any accommodation.

I'll send details via PM, however, can you please provide an update on what is causing the delay? What is the expected timeline at the moment?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

Cheers.

Bojan

Hi Bojan,

Thanks for your query,
    boyan_b wrote: »
    Hi @Allanah,

We're in the same development - number 74, and I just wanted to echo two previous posts. We've already given notice to our landlord, and with all current restrictions in place, we would be stuck without any accommodation.

I'll send details via PM, however, can you please provide an update on what is causing the delay? What is the expected timeline at the moment?

Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

Cheers.

Bojan

We are unable to provide a cause for this at the moment, as the matter will need to be investigated by our New Connections Team.

A member of our team has responded to your PM.

Thanks,
    Allanah

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 Linda MN

Hi Irish Water
    Another future resident here also of no.72 and again would like to echo the same as my neighbours above, currently in rented accommodation that will have to be vacated soon, please let me know what details you require from me,
    Appreciate your help with getting the connection set up asap.

Thanks
    Linda 

Hi Linda,

Thanks for your message.
    Linda MN wrote: »
    Hi Irish Water
    Another future resident here also of no.72 and again would like to echo the same as my neighbours above, currently in rented accommodation that will have to be vacated soon, please let me know what details you require from me,
    Appreciate your help with getting the connection set up asap.

Thanks
    Linda

We're sorry to hear that. We are currently looking into this with our New Connections Team. If you would like to PM your details also, we can investigate.

Thanks,
    Allanah

Advertisement