Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Registering as a motor trader..

Options
  • 13-11-2020 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Well, I’ve been selling cars from the house by importing cars from U.K. and putting them on Irish plates. I’ve sold more than enough at this stage to know what to do and what not to do.. is there anyone on here with what’s the best way to register as a motor trader( to use auctions in U.K.) while selling from my house. I don’t want a garage code either just a tan number to buy from England. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

You can’t do the latter without the former.

• Registered Users Posts: 73,410 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

It’s a time machine you need if you want to bring lots of cars in from the uk

• Registered Users Posts: 6,034 ✭✭✭User1998

As above you need a garage code if you want a tan number, and you can’t get either if your selling cars from home. You need a commercial premises to get a garage code

Advertisement