Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aer Lingus flight change

Options
  • 23-08-2020 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi all, we've flights booked on the end of Sept fron Shannon to Paris but AL have asked us to reschedule them. We were going to move them out to April 21 to Munich but who knows if restrictions will still be around. I was wondering do we have a chance of getting a credit note from them? Or are we being a bit pessimistic regarding things covid wise. Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭goingnowhere

If the flights are cancelled then full refund is due.

Don't let them push you to reschedule, Aer Lingus has shutdown operations at Shannon so chance of a flight happening in the coming months is zero.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭FLOOPER

If the flights are cancelled then full refund is due.

Don't let them push you to reschedule, Aer Lingus has shutdown operations at Shannon so chance of a flight happening in the coming months is zero.

My flight to Rhodes was cancelled - wouldn't have gone anyway under current climate - and AL looking to fob me off with voucher.

I honestly can't even see a proper link on their site to getting a refund.

Anyone else have this issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,293 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Follow this thread for refund advice
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058073208/3

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Cait04

FLOOPER wrote: »
    My flight to Rhodes was cancelled - wouldn't have gone anyway under current climate - and AL looking to fob me off with voucher.

I honestly can't even see a proper link on their site to getting a refund.

Anyone else have this issue.

Aer Lingus changed my flights to a different day in September and I didn't want to travel anyway. There wasn't a link to claim a refund so I rang them on 1890800600. I got through to someone right away with no waiting time and she processed the refund over the phone and I had the money back in 2 days. You should ring them.

Advertisement