Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Renting on Prime Video UK from Ireland

Options
  • 27-05-2020 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm looking to watch Barry (HBO) and Prime is one of the few places that has it, but as I have my Prime Video account set to UK I need a card registered with a UK billing address for it to allow me to rent anything on Prime. I thought I could use Revolut but I was told your Revolut billing address is the company's address which is here so that won't work. Is there any way of doing this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭con747

I'm looking to watch Barry (HBO) and Prime is one of the few places that has it, but as I have my Prime Video account set to UK I need a card registered with a UK billing address for it to allow me to rent anything on Prime. I thought I could use Revolut but I was told your Revolut billing address is the company's address which is here so that won't work. Is there any way of doing this?

Most use parcel motel UK address or Address Pal UK

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

There's also a Prime thread with loads of similar problems and answers.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 NateDogsCats

con747 wrote: »
    Most use parcel motel UK address or Address Pal UK

I've tried that but didn't work (the main address for the sake of being on Prime UK is my PM address), but apologies I searched but didn't see another thread.

Advertisement