Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chipped Bath

Options
  • 21-05-2020 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭

Hi All,

I stupidly dropped something in the bath and chipped off a few tiny piece of the coating/enamel. I have no idea how to repair it. I've seen repair kits online but looking at videos of people using them it seems to be for bigger chips and can end up being a different colour to the bath.

I've attached some pics. Any suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭maxamillius

Emma2019 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I stupidly dropped something in the bath and chipped off a few tiny piece of the coating/enamel. I have no idea how to repair it. I've seen repair kits online but looking at videos of people using them it seems to be for bigger chips and can end up being a different colour to the bath.

I've attached some pics. Any suggestions welcome!

The enamel kits you can buy are good, I’ve used plenty of them in my time,

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Emma2019

Great, and they're something I can pick up in Woodies (after a considerable queue)?

Advertisement