Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for COVID face masks to buy in Castlebar

Options
  • 12-05-2020 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi, anyone know places in Castlebar that are currently selling Face Masks in these Covidien times.... Ordered some online a while back and they taking ages to get here and discovered today they seem to have developed magic powers and have just vanished!:rolleyes::rolleyes: T.i.a.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭Dudda

Hi, anyone know places in Castlebar that are currently selling Face Masks in these Covidien times.... Ordered some online a while back and they taking ages to get here and discovered today they seem to have developed magic powers and have just vanished!:rolleyes::rolleyes: T.i.a.

Selling them here at cost price they say but I'd say you need to be quick.
    https://twitter.com/lidl_ireland/status/1260476062426939403?s=08

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,791 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

I've seen them on sale in my pharmacy in Westport, in small quantities. Might be worth checking your local pharmacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,093 ✭✭✭✭PARlance

Dudda wrote: »
    Selling them here at cost price they say but I'd say you need to be quick.
    https://twitter.com/lidl_ireland/status/1260476062426939403?s=08

Shouldn't be much of a run on them, a high % of Lidl customers pay zero notice to distancing as it is (sarcastically said).

But joking aside, my missus has stopped shopping in the Castlebar store due to other customers in there. I've had the same experience on a few occasions myself, had to tell one guy to get back in the queue and I'm normally fairly easy going. Big difference when compared to Tesco & Dunnes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,371 ✭✭✭Westernyelp

Mr price sells them at the counter. Also stauntons pharmacy usually has them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Treacy's Pharmacy on market square have them as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭misstearheus

Thanks folks.

Advertisement