Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dji phantom 3 se won't fly more then 75 meters

Options
  • 13-04-2020 7:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi I toke my drone out for its first flight in months but it wont fly any further then 75 meters from me. It keeping telling me to check the settings in mc but I've everything set higher then 75 meters, is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 ozanam

Hi,

is the app on your phone fully up to date and the FW on the drone.

have you taken it out of begineer mode?

Oz

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭seantobin43

ozanam wrote: »
    Hi,

is the app on your phone fully up to date and the FW on the drone.

have you taken it out of begineer mode?

Oz

Yeah app is up to date I'm its telling me latest firmware is on the drone 1.5.40 . Toke it out again today and max altitude I can get is 50m and max distance is 30m. My settings arent changed they're all set alot higher and beginners mode is off. It's tell me I'm flying GEO: You are in a warning zone (class c) fly with caution. This is at my house in the countryside, it's not a restricted flying area on the map and I use to be able to fly well over 1km here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭trooney

Have you tried uninstalling and re-installing the DJI app? Also, although you have beginner turned to 'off' make sure you haven't inadvertent turned on the max distance setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

any chance location settings are off on phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,862 ✭✭✭ozmo

Think you have to sign in on the DJi Go app or you get restricted.

https://www.dji.com/newsroom/news/dji-updates-process-for-activating-software-and-firmware-updates

“Roll it back”

• Advertisement
Advertisement