Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Coronavirus... the cure?

• 11-04-2020 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Anyone else fascinated with the news that ivermectin could kill coronavirus? Maybe 10mls of Ivomec could be the answer?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

erada wrote: »
    Anyone else fascinated with the news that ivermectin could kill coronavirus? Maybe 10mls of Ivomec could be the answer?

Where is that written about ?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 erada

Just read it on the net.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭jimbobaloobob

Just read it on the net.

Can you throw up a link?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 erada

Can you throw up a link?

Just google" ivermectin and coronavirus."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,586 ✭✭✭4068ac1elhodqr

Monash University (Melbourne)* Researches found it killed the virus in 48hrs, more trials within the month.
    Already FDA approved (Stromectol), oral tablets used to treat parasitic infections of your intestinal tract, skin, and eyes (usualy a single dose).
    It'll certainly anger the deeply vested BillGates, if is deemed to be effective and a simple, elegant solution.
    * joint work of Monash Biomedicine Discovery Institute, and the Peter Doherty Institute of Infection and Immunity.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8186287/Monash-University-scientists-anti-parasite-Ivermectin-kill-COVID-19-cells-two-days.html
    https://www.healthline.com/health/ivermectin-oral-tablet#important-warnings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,911 ✭✭✭✭patsy_mccabe

The pouron version should work best, as you won't have to catch people to inject them.

'If I ventured in the slipstream, Between the viaducts of your dream'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭mr.stonewall

Could we put it in people food. Do them for life and worms while we're at it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,203 ✭✭✭emaherx

Maybe we shouldn't have a thread advocating people treating themselves with animal meds!

Ivermectin (not Ivervmec super :D) I believe is in many human worm doses too. So maybe look into those before self treating at least the worst you'll do then is rid yourself of any parasites.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

I dunno if that is true, it sounds like a fluke to me.........

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Donegalforever

I dunno if that is true, it sounds like a fluke to me.........

There is an article in Page 8 of latest FJ under the heading "Farm medicines touted as potential Covid-19 cures" to that effect.

Whether it is just hot air remains to be seen.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭PhilOssophy

There is an article in Page 8 of latest FJ under the heading "Farm medicines touted as potential Covid-19 cures" to that effect.

Whether it is just hot air remains to be seen.

Yep now have another read.....

Advertisement