Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hollywood F4 bike rack

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

Bumping this to see if there is any interest

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,710 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

does it have any rubber bumpers which can sit inside the top of the boot lid? (my car has glass right to the edge of the boot lid so can't use hooked straps)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,211 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

I will take a photo in the morning of the straps.

Hopefully this is what you are looking for

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 48,710 CMod ✭✭✭✭magicbastarder

no photo attached?

• Advertisement

Last image was too big

IMG-1834.jpg
    IMG-1833.jpg
    IMG-1832.jpg

would have to pass, cheers, looks like those hooks would shatter the rear windshield.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭oinkely

would you take €40 for it? Was going to buy a cheapo job from amazon for £29, which would be fine as it's only for one bike. No problem if you want to hold out for more. cheers.

split the difference?

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭oinkely

godtabh wrote: »
    split the difference?

Sorry, I'm going to stick to my €40 budget. I fully understand that your rack is a much better model than what I will get from amazon for 29 quid, but I really can't see it getting much use as it's for an electric car with a tiny range so really will be just for occasional use. If you change your mind in the next week or so give me a shout, I'm not in a rush and the amazon ones aren't going anywhere.

And, no problem at all if you want to just say feck off too.

Cheers.

• Advertisement
Advertisement