If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE43RU7020

Options
  • 25-03-2020 6:04pm

Hi, I want to get a new tv minimum of 49", has to be a smart tv preferably with Apple TV (like the one in the title). I would rather connect the tv by a Lan, wifi is not strong enough in our house. is there any kind of tv that I can install an app via an apk file (its an iptv player I want to install), I also use Netflix, prime video, and Disney +, so would be ideal if they already are or are able to be installed. also would prefer a tv with a satellite receiver built in, I know I am not asking for much :-). budget is definitely below 500 euro, thanks. 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi, I want to get a new tv minimum of 49", has to be a smart tv preferably with Apple TV (like the one in the title). I would rather connect the tv by a Lan, wifi is not strong enough in our house. is there any kind of tv that I can install an app via an apk file (its an iptv player I want to install), I also use Netflix, prime video, and Disney +, so would be ideal if they already are or are able to be installed. also would prefer a tv with a satellite receiver built in, I know I am not asking for much :-). budget is definitely below 500 euro, thanks. 
    Hi RoyNaire.

Thanks for the post.

It could be difficult to get everything you are after in one set.

I cant think of any television that will allow you to load external apps.
    TVs can only use apps from their own app store.
    NetFlix and Prime Video are common and as Disney + is new it hasn't appeared on many TV's as of yet and this will be down to each manufacturer if they want to take this on board.

If you could squeeze a 50" then there is the LG 50UM7500. Has pretty much everything you are after. Priced at 479 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204066-lg-50um7500pla-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Samsung also have their 50RU7400 priced at 449 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203959-samsung-ue50ru7400-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

In my opinion the LG is the better fo the two mentioned.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

Hi RoyNaire.

Thanks for the post.

NetFlix and Prime Video are common and as Disney + is new it hasn't appeared on many TV's as of yet and this will be down to each manufacturer if they want to take this on board.

If you could squeeze a 50" then there is the LG 50UM7500. Has pretty much everything you are after. Priced at 479 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-204066-lg-50um7500pla-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203959-samsung-ue50ru7400-50-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

Kenny.
    Thanks for the reply, looking at those 2, do either of them have a satellite tuner and Apple TV app?, thanks. 

• Company Representative Posts: 4,416 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi RoyNaire.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Thanks for the reply, looking at those 2, do either of them have a satellite tuner and Apple TV app?, thanks. 
    Hi RoyNaire.

The LG 50UM7500 has a satellite tuner, Airplay 2 and the Apple TV app.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.