Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

25-03-2020, 13:45   #1
5.11 Tactical

Tesco Dundalk New Covid-19 Policy

Just in case anyone is going to the main Tesco in Dundalk, they now limiting the amount of people entering the store at any one time.

Please note the security guards are not exactly doing it right and people are on top of each other.

Might be an idea to avoid and go elsewhere.

Also there are gangs off black youths verbally abusing people there, me being one of them until they were challenged.

Very disappointed with the security guards inability to control the situation and the attitude of the above grouping to social distancing.

Last edited by 5.11 Tactical; 25-03-2020 at 15:45.
Advertisement
25-03-2020, 13:49   #2
Pighead
sucks at stalking

The place was a free for all on Saturday afternoon. No social distancing, no wipes or hand sanitisers beside trolleys, parents and children seemingly out for a fun day out shopping. Not good.
25-03-2020, 20:30   #3
MugMugs
Hosted Moderator

Drove in for flour yesterday evening, saw the state of their set up and drove straight back out.

Aldi Newry Road or Dunnes in Coxes seem to have a better reign on it.
25-03-2020, 20:33   #4
punisher5112

Unfortunately in Ireland the security can do nothing and to be honest would you blame them for not wanting too.... Stay safe and do as you did move on....

I would highly suggest contacting the store though and letting them know as if nobody complains the country will be just as bad but I can see it getting worse as the scum know they're getting away with it.
25-03-2020, 21:09   #5
5.11 Tactical

Dont worry I had the youths scattering I will not take crap off anyone from any grouping.

This is the new over entitled Ireland, its all about me me me.

I am looking after two cancer survivors and I have to take extreme measures not to get infected and these pricks are doing what they want.

As for the security guards they are brain dead and they are putting themselves at risk not using basic control.

People should look after each other and forget about this Me Fein crap as humans are dying.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
25-03-2020, 21:14   #6
punisher5112

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5.11 Tactical View Post
Dont worry I had the youths scattering I will not take crap off anyone from any grouping.

This is the new over entitled Ireland, its all about me me me.

I am looking after two cancer survivors and I have to take extreme measures not to get infected and these pricks are doing what they want.

As for the security guards they are brain dead and they are putting themselves at risk not using basic control.

People should look after each other and forget about this Me Fein crap as humans are dying.
Security Gaurds essentially have no power and to be honest they are best doing what our police force does.... Nothing as its safer that way....

They ain't paid enough....

Put it this way if the sh1t hits the fan, I'll be turning the bus off and jumping out of it, I ain't going to put my life in danger for it....
Thanks from:
28-03-2020, 23:49   #7
10green bottles

Send a message via ICQ to 10green bottles Send a message via AIM to 10green bottles Send a message via Yahoo to 10green bottles
Fooking days we're talking about what happened in a local Tesco.

The days ........
29-03-2020, 00:07   #8
NovemberWren

security guards are the cunning twats of this country. there is no remit in regard to them.

it is totally ludicrous to consider that these have 'no power'; they're kiddin' yah.

they have massive central computers, monitors, ear-pieces; and, it would no surprise me even if they have 'facial recognition' now; - is that connected to eyes being scanned? has that started at any Tesco?

this country is in an overwhelming hail of, s., sec., secur., S.S., s.s., S.S. security mobs.
29-03-2020, 10:16   #9
Mr Magnolia

I heard it was the size of four cats, and has a retractable leg so it can leap at you better. Also it's luminous in the dark, has four ears, two are normal ears and the other two are just backup ears. It claws the size of cups, an unexplained phobia of stamps, a magnetic tail, and instead of a face it has four arses.
Advertisement
29-03-2020, 14:26   #10
NovemberWren

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10green bottles View Post
Fooking days we're talking about what happened in a local Tesco.

The days ........
Tesco is a weird one. when they were smaller stores in London, they were great.
but now these superstores are unrecognisable to many, even the English, persons.

also, that even Warren Buffet reversed the massive investment he once had in Tesco; effectively he completely left Tesco; odd, why?
29-03-2020, 23:41   #11
event

Quote:
Originally Posted by NovemberWren View Post
security guards are the cunning twats of this country. there is no remit in regard to them.

it is totally ludicrous to consider that these have 'no power'; they're kiddin' yah.

they have massive central computers, monitors, ear-pieces; and, it would no surprise me even if they have 'facial recognition' now; - is that connected to eyes being scanned? has that started at any Tesco?

this country is in an overwhelming hail of, s., sec., secur., S.S., s.s., S.S. security mobs.
Jim Corr back in dundalk. Great to see it
30-03-2020, 13:54   #12
5.11 Tactical

What are you lot of muppets on about, go back under your collective rocks....
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion