Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Pressure Dublin 13

Options
  • 09-03-2020 10:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭

Just moved into new house and the pressure in the water is very bad and its got worse over the past week

The water is coming out of the downstairs tap but no hot water. If anyone has a shower or bath the water does not fill up in the tank again.

I have had a plumber in and nothing he can do and told me to report it to Irish Water

Just spoke to Neighbour last night and they have now got the same problem. Last week there where some of your employees checking for leaks in the area but still problem persists

I have raised an urgent request and also made a complaint and also neighbour raised the issue

Is there anyone looking at this?

If you need my case number I can PM this to you

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi Irish Gunner,
    Just moved into new house and the pressure in the water is very bad and its got worse over the past week

The water is coming out of the downstairs tap but no hot water. If anyone has a shower or bath the water does not fill up in the tank again.

I have had a plumber in and nothing he can do and told me to report it to Irish Water

Just spoke to Neighbour last night and they have now got the same problem. Last week there where some of your employees checking for leaks in the area but still problem persists

I have raised an urgent request and also made a complaint and also neighbour raised the issue

Sorry to hear that you and your neighbour are experiencing this.

Please PM us with the following information and a member of our team will certainly look into this for you.

- Your full name;
    - Your full address (including County & Eircode);
    - Your contact number; and
    - Your Irish Water reference number.

Kind regards,
    Niamh

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Hi Irish Gunner,

Sorry to hear that you and your neighbour are experiencing this.

Please PM us with the following information and a member of our team will certainly look into this for you.

- Your full name;
    - Your full address (including County & Eircode);
    - Your contact number; and
    - Your Irish Water reference number.

Kind regards,
    Niamh
    PM Sent

• Company Representative Posts: 222 Verified rep Irish Water: Niamh

Hi Irish Gunner,
    PM Sent
    Thanks for this.

We have received your PM and a member of our team has responded.

Kind regards,
    Niamh

Hi Irish Gunner,
    PM Sent
    Thanks for this.

Kind regards,
    Niamh
    I have been on the phone for the past half hour and was told that there is low pressure in my area but cannot give me a timeline to when it would be resolved

I was told I wont get a response until 5 days???

There must be precedence on this as we have no pressure in our house for 1 week plus and no water is coming into the tanks and water needs to be got from downstairs and one shower or bath is all that is capable of and with a family this is not acceptable?

Can you please confirm when this pressure issue can be resolved?

Thank you

Hi Irish Gunner,
    PM Sent
    Thanks for this.

Kind regards,
    Niamh
    I have been on the phone for the past half hour and was told that there is low pressure in my area but cannot give me a timeline to when it would be resolved

I was told I wont get a response until 5 days???

There must be precedence on this as we have no pressure in our house for 1 week plus and no water is coming into the tanks and water needs to be got from downstairs and one shower or bath is all that is capable of and with a family this is not acceptable?

Can you please confirm when this pressure issue can be resolved?

Thank you

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Irish Water: Daniel V

Hi Irish Gunner,

Thank you for getting in touch and apologies for the inconvenience. We have received an update from our local Water Department in relation to this matter. A member of our team will be in touch by PM shortly.

Thanks,
    Daniel

Advertisement